SAU Community

Nissan Need A Gt3 Gtr!

Roy

Fark you are such a GTR hater, not surprising seeing you are a one eyed porker fan. Starting to get tired of your constant anti GTR prattle, go somewhere else.

In the spirit of the thread I add my love for this particular Fezza, its a sweet sweet thing.

the f**k? i was just pointing out that he must have misread something or jumped to a conclusion without reading anything.

i actually think the r34 was the best gtr ever made and i would love to own one of them one day so no, I am not a gtr hater.

:D

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ferrari 599 GTO

2011_ferrari_599_gto_images_main.jpg

2011_ferrari_599_gto_images_004.jpg

2011_ferrari_599_gto_images_002.jpg

FASTEST ROAD ferrari (quicker than the enzo around the ferrari test track)

Only 400 are been made. From what i have been told Australia will only be getting 6 in total. 2 are already paid for and will be in W.A as soon as they are ready. Rumors has it that there are another 3 people in Perth who want one (and have the cash too).

Price looks to be around the $900,000 mark

hopfully when they come in i might be able to sneak some pics :)

Is that the GT1 GTR? Such a good thing! I love brake calipers that cost AUD$6500 each :happy:

Sometimes i read your posts and am impressed and others... sickened LOL

Shame you cant put other members on ignore...most of what i post is absolute tripe!

Is that the GT1 GTR? Such a good thing! I love brake calipers that cost AUD$6500 each :happy:

Shame you cant put other members on ignore...most of what i post is absolute tripe!

Haha all in good fun, mmmmm tripe.

Is that the GT1 GTR? Such a good thing! I love brake calipers that cost AUD$6500 each :)

Brakes are off one of these. Not 100% sure what it is but it's a works Audi R8 Le Mans / endurance racer of some sort.

post-46395-1272341923_thumb.jpg

post-46395-1272341944_thumb.jpg

OOOhhhh, GT cars make me go all funny!

Which reminds me, i am a GTR hater :D They build this monster of a thing, which i admit the shape does grow on you...but then to go race it they build the car they shoudl have in the first place!!!! RWD V8 ;)

The car is now past the prototype stage and is a valid Nurburg time seeing as this car is going on sale in 2011, it has more carbon fibre, quicker gear shifts, improved downforce, rev limmiter has been raised to 9000rpm (complete standard 599 engine).

Got a time of 6 minutes 58'16.

As usual I doubt any will come to Australia :D

I think the only thing production about the 599xx is the fact it has 4 wheels.

Its quicker and rarer than the enzo and FXX. The 599xx will never see a public road as you hire them from Ferrari for 1.5mil a year and they keep the car. The same as what they do with the FXX.

All that being said, I would honestly give up a nut, and consider giving up the second one for half an hour in one of these!