SAU Community

Supercar Club In Trouble?

wokka wokka

Big shame that shitfight has gone on. Great concept with crappy administrators.

Still - I for one will be forever greatfull for their existance. If it wasn't for them I'm sure I would never had the chance to drive some of the cars I did.

Had a quick read, i'm sure James has got nothing to do with it.

I'm sure he's got nothing to do with the trouble itself (and hope I didn't give that impression), I was just wondering if he still worked the Melbourne Supercar Club or not (I'm presuming it's the same company, how many supercar clubs could there be?)

Poor old James, thats a major bummer. I was really hoping to one day be a member once I had that sort of cash to play with. Hopefully an investor steps up and buys up the company if managed correctly its clear it could be very profitable. Maybe James could be the boss :(

Still - I for one will be forever greatfull for their existance. If it wasn't for them I'm sure I would never had the chance to drive some of the cars I did.

agreed - me too!

Likewise.

I hope James doesn't come out of it too badly, he's a deadset legend and shouldn't be punished/disadvantaged due to the bs that happened that was out of his control. He put in so much effort and time that was above what's required for the members.

His phone just goes to a voicemail message now.