SAU Community

Micolour Sauvic Deca Motorkhana - Round 3!

Belsil80

Can't even get decent slides going on the skidpan when it's wet :P

Anyone got that video of the white 180 trying its heart out in the wet?

is that the one on youtube ?

i'm not sure if i'm happy or sad with this forecast, i did want to smoke some tyres tho

Awww yeah I'm in :P

good work dan, if you decide to do your pads Sat morning b4 deca scruitineering, i'll have tools and be able to help. i'll b there when the gates open, and i won't be loading and unloading my silvia so i'll have more time.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is that the one on youtube ?

i'm not sure if i'm happy or sad with this forecast, i did want to smoke some tyres tho

Hmmm I think it's the one phunky posted, in which case it's actually silver lol...and he did manage some decent slides in the wet. I'm 50/50 bout forecast...dry is good but I ain't had a wet deca before, first for everything :)

Hmmm I think it's the one phunky posted, in which case it's actually silver lol...and he did manage some decent slides in the wet. I'm 50/50 bout forecast...dry is good but I ain't had a wet deca before, first for everything :)

It's actually champagne, third time lucky!

If its wet I'm using the Touareg!

Now that would be a sight! Would sound pretty cool out there I imagine...

white, silver, champagne, it's all the same after a night out at shep.

If its wet I'm using the Touareg!

nice photo oportunity i think :(

If its wet....Touareg = traction = win!!!

so you went from pissed off it's going to rain and dont want cars rolled, to happy happy joy joy snowman is going to kick some ass.

are you a diabetic ? or other ? :blink:

p.s people the speedo check on the freeway is buggered leaving melb, there'e one camera i think it was after wallan, and there are quite a few clouds up here in shep, black clouds, and it's already chily. and the forecast i saw was cloudy about 7 degress in the morning and a chance of rain.

dry so far. d.

Wet Decas suck...the last time i was there and it was wet the skidpan was pointless and a mate rolled his car on the back track...really hope it stays dry....

i heard about that from a 300 zx driver (gerrerd ?) when getting my car tuned at trents it was at the subaru deca day?

Thanks to the organisers, sponsors and volunteers again for a great day up there in Shepparton once again.

No rain and although cold for those standing outside all day (thanks guys) pretty nice for the middle of winter.

Thought the back to back runs in the afternoon because of the wet skidpan was a fantactic idea that maybe could be adopted for the future as well. It was better to get two runs at the same time rather than lining up again.