SAU Community

Micolour Sauvic Deca Motorkhana - Round 3!

Belsil80

Lol...got to add the *sarcasm* tag next time...

I see Troy will be joining Russ to fly the rb20 flag this time...should be interesting...

4 of us... :( only 3 with a chance though :D

please make sure im included having trouble finding internet cafe to print and fax off forms... could not find one in hawthorn/ glenferrie even though there is swimburne near by p.s i have sent money through

officeworks on bridgeroad, grab an MFP for f**k all

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am intimidated, Tim is louder and more talented and by all reports plays up harder then me....Russ is quicker...I am not sure where i fit in anymore :D Doesn't matter though...I bet i still spend/lose the most cash, credit cards and dignity :)

See what I break this time/if I make it there :(

disapointed my names not on the list considering forms were emailed yesterday.
i dont think he likes you. just quietly. sneak in maybe?

Actually, my email does not like you and sent your forms the Junk folder... However it likes your friend James.

Will update shortly.

i dont think he likes you. just quietly. sneak in maybe?

thats a sore tooth, and Basti thanks for pointing it out.

Actually, my email does not like you and sent your forms the Junk folder... However it likes your friend James.

Will update shortly.

Yeh thats the odd thing, james was sent after mine and most likely from the same email address because it was done on the same evening 1 after the other.

thank you for looking into my issue, i'll buy you a drink :P (to make you happy with my attendance, not as a bribe)

OK, now i speak for Me, Tim B, Russell and Chris T when i say this, PLEASE clean out the inside of your

car before coming up to scrutineering. If i find any half eaten big macs etc i may jump on your roof.

Russell knows what i mean :D

Cheers

Campbell xxoo

happy happy joy joy ! i'm in :D

OK, now i speak for Me, Tim B, Russell and Chris T when i say this, PLEASE clean out the inside of your

car before coming up to scrutineering. If i find any half eaten big macs etc i may jump on your roof.

Russell knows what i mean :D

Cheers

Campbell xxoo

sugestion noted.

And i dont have to work.. :)

Im coming but not driving.

So im down to Official.. Cant wait.

The joy didnt last long. :)

I have to work in Adelaide that weekend. :(

Well I'm biting the bullet, not entered one for a year or so, good chance to run in the new motor..time to see what new thing I can break..

that is the spirit!

wtf is with mario in the punto? what happen to evo?

Russell knows what i mean :)

Cheers

Campbell xxoo

sugestion noted.

Yeah. No filthy cars. btw coming from frankston is no excuse... :D

Yeah. No filthy cars. btw coming from frankston is no excuse... :woot:

is this where i point out, the last and only time i was asked to remove any loose item's from my entry vehicle was feb 2009 ? ad it was only the glovebox which was jam packed, spare wheel jack n tools.

just for you russ iv'e taken a few dents out of my cars. my silvia is straight again ! and my ute got 2 replacement panels yesterday, working on the 3rd but doubt i can afford it after doing suspension n brakes.

nah not really for you it's just been long time comin.

d.

Can someone please tell me do i need to be SAU member to enter and also is there any more spots available? Wouldnt mind checking this event out, looks like fun. Cheers, Adis.

Hi all,

I have one question regarding entry form.

Do I have to fill drivers name section on top of entrant name section even though I'll be only one driving?

Also, is it ok to mount fire extinsurger on one of bolts at rear seat (previous owner set it up and he was a SAU member btw)?

Hope to email the forms and pay the fee first thing tomorrow.

Cheers

Grant

Hmmm don't quote me on this but I ditto everything in the drivers section (or vice versa) after completely filling out the owners section and it seems to get accepted as okay. Fire extinguisher must be mounted in reach of driver from the driver's seat. If you can reach it, it's fine...

Adis you do not need to be an SAU Vic member to attend this event. Just read the requirements on the first page for what you do need. Put in your forms and payment anyway, because even if the spots all fill up there is 5 reserve spots. People inevitably pull out of DECA in the week leading up to it (car issues etc.) so you have a good chance of getting in even if you're on reserves.

Other than that, if you just want to see what it's about without driving, ride shotgun in someone's car ;)

Niroj and Birds, thanks for answers.

Now to complete the forms and will fill drivers just to be sure.

Also on AASA application form - one of section below the declaration said something about filling 'Competancy Declaration by Club/Organisation/Person' do I get a committee to fill it out or just leave it?

Cheers

Grant

Can someone please tell me do i need to be SAU member to enter and also is there any more spots available? Wouldnt mind checking this event out, looks like fun. Cheers, Adis.

Just enter. you will regret not entering if you come and watch. Guaranteed.

Hi all,

I have one question regarding entry form.

Do I have to fill drivers name section on top of entrant name section even though I'll be only one driving?

Also, is it ok to mount fire extinsurger on one of bolts at rear seat (previous owner set it up and he was a SAU member btw)?

Hope to email the forms and pay the fee first thing tomorrow.

Cheers

Grant

grant: no but you might as well do it, and yes thats where i have mine

Yes, you are meant to fill out every section of the form.

Grant, what model GTR is your car? R??