SAU Community

Nerf

GD2ILA

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw the sniper rifle version of this gun, looks pretty sick. How did you modify it? No Country For Old Men style gas cylinder setup lol?

I luuuurve nerf guns... got two simple ones for xmas, they are the BEST! Also enjoy my log-with-plastic-cans-on-it infared shooting game... hard to explain but awesome.

A lot of time on your hands Hah!

Which 1 did you get?

nerf-vulcan-gun1.jpg

09007.jpg

Nerf-N-Strike-Longshot-CS-6.jpg

i've got the middle one (recon) and the last one (longshot). after modding it can't play in doors anymore, i'll break something :) .

if you do have one, you have to take out the air restrictor and add a stronger spring or double up.

i love nerf guns, i just bought the vulcan and the cs-6. the reason i got the vulcan is that it shoots 3 darts a second and i got the cs-6 because it has a red laser light and i thought that would be awesome lol. bought a bunch of extra darts also. little brother wantewd to have a go and i said no not until ive finished playing lol, im such a big kid :)

What the hell? All you guys own R34 GTRs AND nerf guns? Coincidence? Tempted to go buy one now...

P.S. We should all go do some drive by shootings one night.

What the hell? All you guys own R34 GTRs AND nerf guns? Coincidence? Tempted to go buy one now...

haha, i just noticed that. whenever you see a r34 gtr be careful because he probably has a nerf gun and he's not afraid to use it :)

and drive by shootings would be awesome, make sure to buy all your ammo and guns at target because they are a good price and awesome :)

get a whole boost cruising or ns meet haha

Where'd you get the stronger spring?

any spring shop can make it up for you or if your lucky like i was they might already have one there that's the right size and strength, just bring the standard spring with you and tell them you want one just like this but 4 to 8 times stronger got mine for $6.00.

but warning make sure you cushion the plunger or it'll break from the extra force (internals made out of plastic).

haha drive by shooting:

Today Tonight: news commentary

(today tonight) "this afternoon there was a random shooting in Melbourne"

(witness at the scene) "3 or 4 R34 GTR's just rocked up and these hoons just came out of nowhere and started shooting for no apparent reason it was just aweful"

(police officer) "from the amount of orange foam darts everywhere we can see it was a professional hit, and we urge all witness to come forward"

lol :nyaanyaa:

lol

i thought i was the only loser who had these things haha

go on the nerf forums and they will teach u how to do it.

i like how some flamin mongrels paint them all awesome lol. (im not that into it just like terrorising my sisters haha)