SAU Community

Skyline Driver Jailed For Racing At 140mph In Uk

Nissan Primera got up to 130mph, pretty intense.

Their cars didn't even get impounded.

wow, 2 things i noticed there, they have undercover/unmarked cop bikes..... also, that woman sounded soo shit bored.

but that was a damn nice skyline though

We have unmarked cop bikes as well.

Hate the fact that the copper just filmed it I wonder when/if he actually tried to stop them? yes these guy's are Dicks but what about stopping it before somebody gets killed too?

Exactly, I would have though the Police would have some sort of duty or care to try and stop the crime before the crime happened.

Like, if there was a guy standing in front of a bank with a balaclava and a sawn-off, do you reckon a cop might say, "mate, don't do it!", or would he let him go and rob the bank, maybe kill someone, then try and catch him.

Looks like a gtt with a nismo rear bumper and a gtr spoiler, orr a standard GTR that's been de-badged, or it's just a bad quality video and I can't see the badge lol

I think GTR at that price in the UK, a gtst would be worth less than 10k im guessing and hes reselling his for 22k, about the same as a GTR is worth here in our monopoly money. The poor bugger, hope he at least gets a copy of the vid to watch in jail. Looks like a typical lunchtime run for me on the M5 too back in the day..140=210km and hr ish, yeah that would get me to hurstville and back in time for the afternoon rush.