SAU Community

Aussie Delivered R32 Gtr's

Stock rims Terry.

Bob, surely the owner wouldn't be dumb enough to drive a car with plates registered for a Ford, taking into account today's number plate recognition technology police cars are fitted with? Then again I've seen some crazier things.

Stock rims Terry.

Bob, surely the owner wouldn't be dumb enough to drive a car with plates registered for a Ford, taking into account today's number plate recognition technology police cars are fitted with? Then again I've seen some crazier things.

Hi Marco,

The number plate recognition will only sound alarm bells if a car is unregistered/stolen or anything that relates to that plate.

It doesn't know the car model.

Unless the policeman does an individual check on the car, nothing will happen.

I did a QLD and VIC check of that plate and nothing came up there either.

Presumably the 1959 relates to his birth year and his initials........ Another old fart driving an ADM! :yes::yes::yes::yes:

Bob.

My wife claimed to the see the same car a few weeks ago in chullora but I was sceptical. She heard it run and said it had work done to it...she knows her GTRs as I educated her well.

Aren't I a good man :)

I must that she is a rev head.

About 10yrs ago when I first had my ADM, she raced a yellow ford xygt which was highly modified and absolutely anihiliated it from a set of traffic lights...I was extremely proud :)

She also raced it around Wakefield and I couldn't believe the control she had when it was drifting all 4 wheels in 2nd and 3rd gear...I wasn't a good passenger and I have this on video.

Yes, very light on detail!

So, the old girl is back with me, in my garage. its been in storage for about 12 months. Had 2 leaky valves and a flat battery. Drove beautifully, had no problems. That's a pretty good result for a 24yo car that hasn't been out for 12 months.

No airco though, ambient got up to 40.5c, steamy.

Hi Guys,

Just after some advice.

My stepfather owns an Aussie 91 R32 GTR which he unfortuantely due to sickness he can no longer drive. We are looking at selling it as it has just been sitting in the garage for at least the last four years. I am trying to get an idea of it's value and what a good website to sell it would be.

It's red, done 225K's and in good condition with the exception of the engine. I was told the turbo/s failed and have scratched the cylinder bore. Turbo or turbos have been replaced but the head needs some work. it was driven home and parked in the garage and has sat there since.

10584855_10203116886098904_1248652271_n.
upload pictures online

10726407_10203116886458913_1849618438_n.
free pic

Cheers Guys

Edited by Kasey Bradley

BTW Kasey reduce the average sale prices by 10-15k for the blown motor and you'll be about right. Not sure who came to the conclusion that head work is required, it is almost certainly a bottom end rebuild that is required including new bearings and probably boring out the cylinders to remove the scores (which will also require aftermarket oversize pistons). Not a big deal, but not minor either...been there, done that before

Where is the car, I've been keeping an eye out for something that has original bits but needs some work.

Also, this forum is probably the best place to sell it to a genuine buyer that understands why it is worth more than imported GTRs.