SAU Community

2011 F1 Thread

zebra

Awesome...another win for Vettel...missed the race because I was flying overseas but extremely pleased with the results...what excuse does webber have this time?

he had to be the one who was driving the car

hence the lackluster performance

Edited by ctjet

lol, all you Webber haters.

Have a look at his performance over the race start to finish, anyone saying he did a crap job is a moron, plain and simple.

And just to feed the haters, fastest lap of the race went to him BTW with a 1.40.571....no KERS.

Awesome...another win for Vettel...missed the race because I was flying overseas but extremely pleased with the results...what excuse does webber have this time?

In case it has been missed MW had no KERS from the start of the race so 80hp down off the line and no magic button to push on the straights all race (and it seems no DRS for the last couple of laps).

SV had KERS available for more than half the race but was advised to stop using it by his engineer.

Have a look at his performance over the race start to finish, anyone saying he did a crap job is a moron, plain and simple.

And just to feed the haters, fastest lap of the race went to him BTW with a 1.40.571....no KERS.

While we are talking, he is doing.

I'd settle for his life, his drive and his "hackness".

No KERS - But he has the KERS weight - Given it failed on practice lap ;)

webz does seem to be the number 2 driver in terms of strategy this season with everything aimed at sebs getting the best and weebz testing new tyrs etc.

gonzo looked like he was trying to spin hamo with a poped tyre and it back fired. Who would expect the tyre to come of best when the wing hit it, im thinking that rounded from wing is what did him in, serves him right to. Happy to see jb posting some ace laps and owning it up. was expecting mclaren to push hamo forward but seems they can manage to have 2 competitive drives happening at the same time. if it were the last half of the season im sure they wouldn't be as free but it was nice to see.

The Canberra milky chin kid is amongst the best in the world in f1 yeah? When your that good it's hard to distinguish who's faster, usually it's who is with less "mistakes" on the day given the difference in performance of the cars? Imagining who's the best is players choice by that point?

I don't believe you can detract from any non rich kid getting a seat in f1 unless you can show they got their due to a rich "daddy's" cock in their mouth. There does seem to be some politics in the nationality of the drivers when it comes to securing funding but marks an ausy dealing with the pacific peso back then.

lol of course I'd take his life in a second. let's just not pretend he is the best driver in the world just because he is the australian on the grid. eh?

lol. Certainly not the best driver, but he is a damn sight better than the majority of the F1 field.

While on the subject of Webz, I'm calling Redbull shenanigans for the first 5-6 races of the season... just long enough to have Vettle with an insurmountable lead as the #1 driver on the team, thus alleviating themselves of any of last years "issues". :whistling: