SAU Community

The Official Deca Wrap Up Thread

180Roman

Also someone left their pillow at the hotel; we were the last one to leave and the owners asked us if we wanted to claim it. If it's yours I think they binned it as it looked quite crusty.

I took heaps of photos but many didn't turn out that well; still learning to use this new camera and I definitely need a longer lens for the skidpan:

http://s1033.photobucket.com/albums/a419/t...0DECA%20201110/

Keen to see photos from others, perhaps if you got some of mine (blue Liberty) in action I'd love a new desktop background :)

Need. Sleep. But before then, thankyou to all involved who made this event happen.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good weekend.... thanks to the organisers...and sorry to see the tangled GTR. Good to hear on Saturday night you were both ok..

I have decided I am going to put an even bigger brake setup on the rear and leave the fronts standard...makes the car so much fun to drive :)

LOL Brisby love your technique around the sweeper!

Anyway....awesome day! Great weather and a big thanks to those who helped out and made the day happen.

Thanks again to Russell for hooking me up with a drive, was heaps and heaps of fun yet again :) your car had an awesome hunger for cones this time round!

great event and had heaps of fun....thanks to all the organisers and volunteers who made the event happen....already cant wait for the next one....learnt so much about the car...its was fun... :P

had an awesome day as always!

organisation was top notch and is a sign that SAU deca days are going to live on!

huge thanks to Ryan and to Leon for taking over the reigns... leon any helo you need organising, setting up etc, i am more than happy to help with!

also a MASSIVE thanks to SAU's too often unsung hero BEC! without you these events would either simply not happen, or would be severely disorganised!

well I had a great day, started with a respectable time on the long wang, and a relaxed cruise around the miniwang.... (not gonna bin my car for that 30 seconds) before moving onto the skidpan where i had an awesome time. spent the day learning to get sideways before the cones and slide past them. was great fun and an invaluable experiance as always!!!!

was terrible to have to drive a mate o the hospital, but awesome to see that he was given the all clear!

unfortunately i missed the battles and had to leave early to get to work, but all in all a brilliant day!

had an awesome day as always!

organisation was top notch and is a sign that SAU deca days are going to live on!

huge thanks to Ryan and to Leon for taking over the reigns... leon any helo you need organising, setting up etc, i am more than happy to help with!

also a MASSIVE thanks to SAU's too often unsung hero BEC! without you these events would either simply not happen, or would be severely disorganised!

well I had a great day, started with a respectable time on the long wang, and a relaxed cruise around the miniwang.... (not gonna bin my car for that 30 seconds) before moving onto the skidpan where i had an awesome time. spent the day learning to get sideways before the cones and slide past them. was great fun and an invaluable experiance as always!!!!

was terrible to have to drive a mate o the hospital, but awesome to see that he was given the all clear!

unfortunately i missed the battles and had to leave early to get to work, but all in all a brilliant day!

+1, also gimme me a yell, I ought to help out.

Hamish, sorry for taking some of your time carting me to hospital and thanks again for that.

A BIG thank you to SAU, the event director / managers, micolour for its sponsorship and the volunteers for putting together another adrenalin filled flawless day at DECA!

No doubt this is an exhausting task to both co-ordinate and operate whilst enduring the harsh heat for the pure enjoyment of those involved.

Also a big thumbs up to Leon in keeping the DECA heartbeat alive for future events.

Cheers,

Ben

was a good day but my own stupidity got myself badly sunburnt. that killed my energy.

might volunteer again but in such hot weather seats and umbrellas would be a good idea for everyone.

i keep saying it but i might actually enter next time.

Awesome DECA despite giving Friday night a bit of a nudge and beeing seedy as on Sat. The water fight sorted that out though. Night life was messy as usual, especially when Snowey poors a drink on your head lol.

A masive thanks to all the officials but in particular Rayn for his continual outstanding efforts and dedication to running these fantastic events. Wish you all the best in your new endevors and welcome Leon (stand in Brisby) taking charge moving forward.

Was great catching up with everyone and meeting some more great people.

Adam