SAU Community

Import Monster Sau Nationals 2011

R31Nismoid

Hey, Im kinda new to the forum but would love to come...

If anyone else is coming from brisbane let me know & we can tee something up.

Cheers G

there are few of us from the qld club driving down. I am.

there are few of us from the qld club driving down. I am.

Yeah that was my plan, we can all meet up somewhere & go as group. Should be plenty of fun had by all....

For Sponsors/Businesses etc - just waiting on ONE final costing to come in.

The local council have taken nearly 4 weeks for a simple figure, but without it i cannot finalise everything else as it's a major cost :(

• 2 weeks later...

Don't understand why you wouldn't do merchandise, it's not too much trouble, easy as, and very good for the club as a whole. Everyone wants a souvenir of the event. It's one way for the clubs to make a little bit of extra money. And it's a heap of fun to organise the design etc. Mark at Decroft could give you a hand, and get it doen through Bluegum at cheap as rates. I reckon ya gotta do it, from experience, it's good for everyone.

Edited by cazz

f**k facebook. This forum is the home of sau, Post it on here you slack pisser Ash.

We will definitely be convoying to the event. A handfull of qlders will lift the state's IQ level no end. :action-smiley-069:

Bring whatever car you like Clive - This is the SAU Nationals.

It's as much about Skylines as it is about the SAU Community/Forums, SAU Clubs and so on.

Pretty sure we've all agreed on the trophy structure too, and whilst it has a "skyline" focus of course, there are plenty of options for non-skyline owners who've certainly not been forgotten :)

Website aint far off so i'll be sure to include all that info as well :D