SAU Community

Import Monster Sau Nationals 2011

R31Nismoid

• 2 weeks later...

wheres your accomodation being booked 'moid?

if one of the venues is the benalla leisure park, better make sure the owner doesnt get his knickers in a twist because the average age is below 60, doesnt drive around australia with a caravan in tow, and might make noise past 7:30pm

just sayin......me and a few mates had a run in over the weekend with him

im sure if he gets enough money coming in, he'll buy some thicker earplugs just for the weekend

Accom will be sorted/managed by a 3rd party.

There will be different prices based on whatever people want.

Details will be up - its in Shepparton and there are 10-20 places to choose from ;)

People with trailers etc are also no issue.

We are up there 4-5 times a year with SAU-Vic, the local accommodation places have no issue as long as people show respect.

Also - MORE MORE MORE adding to Facebook people.

200 people in 4 days isn't bad - but surely there is more.

It will be the primary way info will be sent out. It'll also be put onto the forum etc, however instant updates are easier ;)

A mate and i are thinking of making the trip down from Sydney, Any other Sydney boys or girls willing to make the drive down from sydney with us ?

Considering driving down from Sydney too with a mate. Should be a great weekend..

Arrival/check-in etc.

Given accomm for most places is not avail until 12pm-2pm - people simply arrive/gather.

If you convoy'd and left at like 6am, you'd be there 2-3pm no worried in perfect time.