SAU Community

Import Monster Sau Nationals 2011

R31Nismoid

I got your PM - as i said earlier in the thread - everything else needs to be worked out first and i will advise everyone that has PM'd me about it when i have sufficient details ready.

Id say 1-2 months yet. Which is still 6 months out from the event.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Chris - The post was removed until absolute confirmation is attained.

No further information will be provided until everything is signed/finalised/agreed upon.

As I've stated a few times, once we know and have everything confirmed, information will all be posted up and everyone contacted that needs to be regarding supporters/sponsors/media and other interests.

This will be a big event, there will be some massive headline/workshop cars coming along to support it.

Thanks

Ash

Ok there has been some talk in the locker rooms over the past week. Some of you might have been involved, some of you might have heard rumours, and some might just be in the dark…

Either way, it looks as if we have agreed in principle that it's about time we held an event to eclipse all those before it.

What better than SAU Nationals right? It's certainly long overdue, that much is certain ;)

The rough details are as follows:

Where: Victoria, around the Benalla/Wangaratta area, incorporating in Winton Raceway

When: Somewhere around June-July

Whats potentially going to happen?:

- Trackday

- Show'n'Shine

- Big BBQ sesh

There will be trophies/classes for events and all that jazz. There will also be a metric tonne of prizes, giveaways and so on.

It'll probably go over 2-3 days. Most people might need a day or two off work… I think it'll be well worth it however ;)

If you are a SAU Club member (QLD/VIC/NSW/SA/WA) then you will get priority entry into the events, also heavily discounted entry and accommodation pricing.

As always, it pays to be a club member.

More information coming in Feb 2011. Please feel free to give ideas/thoughts as we are only just starting to plan.

We will also be looking for businesses willing to sponsor the event. So if you are a business, want some naming rights or perhaps come along to promote/advertise – then please contact me (once the PM system is up and running)

Thanks

-Ash

President SAU-Vic

SAU Admin

As stated above, please use the PM feature to contact me. I'm not giving out my email address :)

Please be aware that at this point in time, I cannot provide options/details as we are still working out absolute costs.

If you PM me, i will PM you back - when i have the information available to me and proposals to distribute to people interested.

Thanks

Ash