SAU Community

Import Monster Sau Nationals 2011

R31Nismoid

The car you drive is unimportant and you know that - its SAU, the community.

Not just skylines!

Plus the classes for trophies (track day & S'n'S) and so on are not restricted just to skylines. Any model can win :)

+1 ... and a sneaky move by the Vic motorsport committee to change the championship rounds this year to make this event one of the official rounds... so I guess I'll have to come along if I want some points :P

Website will be up over the weekend 100%

You can then start booking accomodation

Entry will still be a few weeks off however, getting the database built is proving to be a issue.

If you are in Vic and can help - let me know ;)

+1 ... and a sneaky move by the Vic motorsport committee to change the championship rounds this year to make this event one of the official rounds... so I guess I'll have to come along if I want some points :P

If you think it's all worth it for that little trophy on presentation night, go for ya life :P

LOL Adam, I don't particularly care so much about winning any trophy, it's all just part of the fun of being in the championship :P

I think the SAU nationals concept is excellent to bring all the states together and knowing the amount of volunteer effort/planning/coordination that is going in to organising such an event, that alone is worth being there! :thumbsup:

Website is ready for launch tomorrow!!!!

SAU Club Members (SA/VIC/WA) will get an Email/PM from myself tomorrow with a secret link to access the site a week early so you can book accommodation via the booking feature if you wish.

SAU QLD are doing a separate email so you guys won't be far behind/left out :wub:

Yet to hear back from NSW President though. A NSW member might want to post it up in their area or something? (I can PM info tomorrow?)

Otherwise you might miss out on the good options :/

Website link will be sent to SA, VIC, WA shortly... Probably an hour. Final touches being made.

QLD - President is posting on your forums so expect it up in the next 6-12hrs

NSW - GTR32G will post in the Member area when online next, still not heard back from the NSW Chief.

Can't wait - Biggest event the SAU Community has EVER seen :bunny::bunny: