SAU Community

Kando Dynamics Turbo

SimonR32

lol my bad probably should of checked from page 1 I started reading backwards for 20 pages or so.

lol nws, atleast you can cop the flack.

Page 185 has Simons most recent result, with a direct comparison T67 vs 3076R.. the only difference being the ethanol content of their fuel (but I doubt you need more than the Jew mix simon runs).

You asked your question 2 pages later, within the quoted 20 :P

lol nws, atleast you can cop the flack.

Page 185 has Simons most recent result, with a direct comparison T67 vs 3076R.. the only difference being the ethanol content of their fuel (but I doubt you need more than the Jew mix simon runs).

You asked your question 2 pages later, within the quoted 20 :P

Yeah saw that just brain was lazy and didnt click that the boost was in kpa instead of psi so wasnt making sense until I realised this and converted it lol.

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mines anti surge...ive never seen a garrett loose power from anti surge.. :unsure:

TD06 25G anti surge 50mm wastegate. better make me my 300kw on e85...damn kando bastards!

Edited by 51NNA

Well on Dori's car which is a head fck as it has some weird issue's.

It was laggier, and less top end. Wanted to ping at 240kw where as last time it was making 280kw on the edge. Lost 30 kw at 100kph also. Had the exact same surge issue as the non anti surge housing which we think is the profec playing silly buggers with us.

It wasnt until we went for a run on the road that i noticed it hitting the boost warning. Weird thing is the boost warning is set at 26psi and profec isoinly reading 20. So i turned warning up to 33psi and it didnt surge once on the road after that.

We couldnt find a bleed valve lying around as i lent my last one out to another customer during the week.

Only things changed since last tune where anti surge housing and the exhaust leak was fixed (other end of the plumb back pipe for external gate wasnt sealing) but is running screamer

well thats a mystery, I cant say ive ran Kando anti surges before but I have run alot of garrett anti's and the most ive seen is a 1-2kw loss, ill pull my cover off tomorrow and compare it to a garrett thats laying around.

Page 185 has Simons most recent result, with a direct comparison T67 vs 3076R.. the only difference being the ethanol content of their fuel (but I doubt you need more than the Jew mix simon runs)

Not the only difference, Simon's was running a bit more boost too if I remember rightly?

What ecu is Dori running? Is there problems in the calibration tables for the map sensor or something?

Ps1000. We will sort it out. Just one of those cars

I'm wondering if I will have the same issues with mine then. I got a TD06H 25G with 3" anti surge housing. I',m wondering if I should have gone 4" from what your saying

you should be fine bro, that housing is an actual TD07 MHI spec item

the housing Jez and Dori are having issues with is a 'drilled' TD06 3" cover. The Trust style one that never came with drill holes in it normally lol

its a shame it didnt work though :(

His comparison overlay was his low boost run

why not overlay your high boost run simon? dont want to be unfair lol

i wonder how the 3076 would go with more boost also, hmm.