SAU Community

What Have You Done To Your Stagea Lately?

Hanso

Delivered 40L of fresh E10 to the workshop to replace the dregs that have been sloshing round in my tank for the past many months. Surge tank is now set up with 044, battery is in boot and should be off to tuner to install G4 and see if it actually goes by end of week!

yours still not in??

dude its easy!!! lol

lol shut up!

It's in, just not properly. There's just about a 1cm gap behind it.

Apparently my Emanage has been resent today. According to the guy I bought it off, he forgot to put the postcode on it, which I think is code for he got the ebay feedback, Paypal claim, and realised I'd found his SAU account and reported him, so he thought he'd finally send it three weeks after he said he'd sent it, and 5 weeks after I paid for it! :spank:

lol shut up!

It's in, just not properly. There's just about a 1cm gap behind it.

Apparently my Emanage has been resent today. According to the guy I bought it off, he forgot to put the postcode on it, which I think is code for he got the ebay feedback, Paypal claim, and realised I'd found his SAU account and reported him, so he thought he'd finally send it three weeks after he said he'd sent it, and 5 weeks after I paid for it! :spank:

What a crappy experience! :angry:

Amazing what people think they can get away with; and how they suddenly change their tune when confronted.:pwned:

What a crappy experience! :angry:

Amazing what people think they can get away with; and how they suddenly change their tune when confronted.:pwned:

Yep not happy. Not holding my breath about it turning up now. Oh well.

Won't be going in for a while anyway. Thinking it's not really worth putting in and getting tuned up till I do injectors and fuel pump.

So many mods, so little time and money :domokun:

Did you get some foggies Dale?

Won't be going in for a while anyway. Thinking it's not really worth putting in and getting tuned up till I do injectors and fuel pump.

I'm gonna have 2 sets of foggies to sell in a few months time...:ninja:

hmm nice brakes upgrade. Too bad he won't ship outside UK!

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250866493607&ssPageName=ADME:B:WNA:AU:1123

Not yet :angry: Th elights aren't a really big issue; it's the surrounds. However, I've got a set of blanking plates that I picked up off IM for peanuts.:thumbsup: And due to the delays with my bars being painted; they look like arriving in the next 2 weeks so I'm still quite happy.

I'm considering milling a slot in the rib across the middle of the blanking plate for a DRL; but I'm also going to fabricate some ducts to fit in there too. Then I'll decide what I like.

wheres the gap behind the instrument cluster??

anyway, ive had an emanage in the garage for over 2 years waiting to go in this car.

no wait a sec, it was to go in the yellow S15 i had before the M35. so lets say 3+ years lol

Lol, put me at the top of your list, ok mate?:whistling: I take it you are getting the Nismo Bar?

SSsssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh :whistling:

And i will have two sets (as requested) of the following parts required for the foglights this Saturday:

(1) B 5230-79972

(2) B 5370-89940

My mate will be here from Japan on Saturday - I'm picking him up from airport....

Jethro - Your missus is going to kill you - Renos are going well i take it??? Where are you getting your Nismo Bar from? That Blue Nismo bar i showed you a while back is still available from Japan AFAIK.... :whistling: