SAU Community

What Have You Done To Your Stagea Lately?

Hanso

Is it true you need 19 inch rims to clear these? Been looking at these for a while.... very jealous :)

:yes:

:no:

ADM 370zs have 18" wheels over the brakes. So no, you don't have to run 19s.

I do think you'll have to try hard to get a wheel with offset/ spoke clearance to fit them though, and thats when 19's give you that little bit of advantage.

I do think you'll have to try hard to get a wheel with offset/ spoke clearance to fit them though, and thats when 19's give you that little bit of advantage.

Damm, that could be the deciding factor for me not getting a bigger set. I think the 355mm Akebono BBK is excellent value, but slim chance of those fitting. May have to print the template one day to double check exactly what will fit.

I thought that they had the Akebono 'Sport option" like the 350z did with the Brembo upgrade... with 18's, non Akebono but they get 19's if you select the Akebono option

Hmmm.... would appear that they were standard an all 370z's over here. Oh well, there ya go. Get a set of 370z rims Leon... have seen them advertised under $1k on other forums

ADM370z18rims.jpg

Edited by iamhe77

Damm, that could be the deciding factor for me not getting a bigger set. I think the 355mm Akebono BBK is excellent value, but slim chance of those fitting. May have to print the template one day to double check exactly what will fit.

Yes they are a great value BBK. Just be aware that the stock rotors are bloody heavy. I dunno if PMu stuff is lighter but you would have to sell your kidney to obtain PMu rotors I'm guessing ($$$) . I think there has been some 2 piece rotors brought to market by someone to try to lighten the kit up a bit- but the source evades me ATM.

I thought that they had the Akebono 'Sport option" like the 350z did with the Brembo upgrade... with 18's, non Akebono but they get 19's if you select the Akebono option

Hmmm.... would appear that they were standard an all 370z's over here. Oh well, there ya go. Get a set of 370z rims Leon... have seen them advertised under $1k on other forums

I think the sizes are teh ghey. Their staggered for a start, and I think the fronts run a really high offset? like +47 or something?

Yes they are a great value BBK. Just be aware that the stock rotors are bloody heavy. I dunno if PMu stuff is lighter but you would have to sell your kidney to obtain PMu rotors I'm guessing ($$$) . I think there has been some 2 piece rotors brought to market by someone to try to lighten the kit up a bit- but the source evades me ATM.

Stoptech

nah caltex eflex. when ramped up it did crack 300 but it averaged it to 297-298 cant remember scott will be getting the graphs, just hypergear turbo full exhaust n dump and intake (made by scott) and 1000cc injectors n emanage ultimate, we drove it up there untuned on scotts old map and it drove it a standard car, still does very nice to drive

fitted a new cooling pro return flow cooler nd jjr front and dump pipe to my car last week. not exactly direct fit for the Auto's, but managed to get it squeezed in without cutting front reo bar (twisted lower part slightly) nd front and dump pipe slightly short so from cat back all had to be moved forward nd trans bracket removed.

got car booked in for shift kit on tuesday. nd then got it going on for a dyno run at the SAU dyno day then get it tuned after that some time as i need to start saving money for trip

nah caltex eflex. when ramped up it did crack 300 but it averaged it to 297-298 cant remember scott will be getting the graphs, just hypergear turbo full exhaust n dump and intake (made by scott) and 1000cc injectors n emanage ultimate, we drove it up there untuned on scotts old map and it drove it a standard car, still does very nice to drive

Nice work - good numbers! But how the hell did you get Hypergear to do your turbo so quickly? Mine took nearly a month to get back to me & I know when Scotty dropped yours off..... Must be who you know I suppose :)

Did you get the engine cover on and hide the Emanage away yet? It should look as stock as it came in. :)

Nice work - good numbers! But how the hell did you get Hypergear to do your turbo so quickly? Mine took nearly a month to get back to me & I know when Scotty dropped yours off..... Must be who you know I suppose :)

I guess it helps that I dropped it off and had him under the pump to pick it up. The Easter holidays wouldn't have helped either. I'm fairly sure he outsources his machining work so time can blow out as you know. Is it on yet? What wheels did you end up with?

scotty engine cover is back on ur intake pipes r black so is the drivers side cooler pipe, emanage is hidden and painted the cooler black today nice and stealth :P been driving it alot today the mrs drove it she loves it, i launched it today hard..... well yeh u can guess how that went hahaha

Brief run down of the mods that obtained the above?

Auto Box messed with?

Shift kit

Full 3 inch exhaust with custom dump/front pipe

Hypergear highflow

HDI cooler

3 inch intake

Xspurt Bosch 1000cc injectors with plug in adapter

Emanage ultimate

300lph Deatschworks fuel pump @ 14v

Looks completely stock and legal with the engine cover back on.

So the speed limiter isn't defeated? And what's with the boost control, Thought it'd be flatter than that?

I have given Marko my SLD, as long as the Fcon gets rid of speed cut...

Boost curve isn't too bad, I like the power curve, its like a V8. (Stao didn't open up the wastegate so it spikes to around 21psi or so.) We could have bumped up the midrange a little to flatten it off but it drives great either way.