SAU Community

What Have You Done To Your Stagea Lately?

Hanso

The Stagea made 335 rwkw at 25 psi last night with the new sound control exhaust. Very interesting to drive now, especially in rear drive. :cheers:

Well done Scotty. And I mean it ( you know when people say well done to someone just paying $, insted of actually building the car-like you have!)

Interesting final figure. I heard 328 @ 20psi from you know who last night.

Do you think that there is a restriction- as 5 extra psi didn't net much gain. Have you found the limit of the stock manifolds? Its not the Exhaust...

Or on the other hand, was it made a bit safer in the tune?

Dyno graphs please!:thumbsup:

The Stagea made 335 rwkw at 25 psi last night with the new sound control exhaust. Very interesting to drive now, especially in rear drive. :cheers:

Nice work Scotty! You've got a lot to be proud of with the development of your car.:worship:

Must be a hell of a thing to drive now!:thumbsup:

Craig, you sticking for 98 for 300kw, or switching to E85?

Scotty, great figures. Since it was measured in RWD, is it likely to drop when you get that front diff in, in terms of awkw?

Craig, you sticking for 98 for 300kw, or switching to E85?

Scotty, great figures. Since it was measured in RWD, is it likely to drop when you get that front diff in, in terms of awkw?

sticking with BP98......cannot be bothered with E85.....I should have more than enough power for what I need or want.

I'm not really aiming 300AWKW's.......250AWKW's should be more than enough for what I want.

Took my car to Hampton Downs yesterday - best lap of 1.24.22 with 240kw.

Hopefully will have around 300kw next time.

Anyone who hasn't tried a track day should give it a go - great fun to be had hammering it flat out without fears for your licence!

A brake service with front discs machined and new pads all round..

Give the car a good clean and my much loved car will be for sale. :(

stay tuned for sale listing.

A brake service with front discs machined and new pads all round..

Give the car a good clean and my much loved car will be for sale. :(

stay tuned for sale listing.

Are you getting a Series2 ready for the English conversion

Fitted Whiteline camber bushes a few years ago now due to the usual rear tyre wear issues. Was still chopping out rear inner tread (though not so bad as initially) so I have now fitted aftermarket rear adjustable links (upper) which should solve the problem permanently. One small hiccup in the process of removing OEM camber links, only the outter camber bush had been adjusted. The inner bush was set at (nothing, not used, set at minimum) :angry: What I don't get is that the knuckle heads that did the alignment fitted the bushes so it was not as if they were unaware of full adjustment facility.

Oh well, onwards & upwards now :turned:

GW :miner:

post-34341-0-02914100-1332802193_thumb.jpg

post-34341-0-78928100-1332802487_thumb.jpg

post-34341-0-46148700-1332802732_thumb.jpg

post-34341-0-19646500-1332802849_thumb.jpg

After nearly 2 years of owning the stag i finally connected the automatic headlight adjustment plug... the retard compliance guys filled the plug with silicon when they removed the HID lights.... does anybody else use this fearure?? Its a S2 by the way

I finally got around to fitting the radiator fan shroud, not much left of the radiator mounting side as the radiator core is so big. Also re-installed the Mishimoto 62 degree thermostat while I was there. Hopefully no more overheating issues in traffic.

Automatic headlight adjustment? Mine just has an adjuster switch so I can set them as high or low as I want.

Yeah thats what im referring to... its automatic opposed to popping the bonnet and adjusting with a screwdriver :)