SAU Community

What Have You Done To Your Stagea Lately?

Hanso

Not true. Pretty sure Craig said 350Z 5MT rear diff, but I'd have to check.

I think the VQ25DD front diff is the good one though, haven't double checked yet.

The 350z manual lsd is the one I run too, different ratio so you will need to source a PM front diff in the same 3.5:1 ratio.

Oh, 5 speed. Ok. Yeah couple of people have gone to 3.5 finals now. Seem happy. Don't know about the cost benefit of it compared to other mods, as the two cars with it done are probably the most modified in the world!

you should have more k's..........less load!

On the fwy i'm in -boost simply because I am not riding the torque converted right down low at 2,000rpm anymore(it used to be +boost).......I am pretty sure I was 10.2lts per 100km's on the way home from Vic the other day fully ladden.

What? Have you read what was posted at all? :)

You can just drop an ARX diff in, no need to change the front one as the ratios are the same.

If you go for the 350z LSD you will need a PM front diff or as Slippy found, a 2.5dd front diff may be the same 3.5:1 ratio.

What? Have you read what was posted at all? :)

You can just drop an ARX diff in, no need to change the front one as the ratios are the same.

If you go for the 350z LSD you will need a PM front diff or as Slippy found, a 2.5dd front diff may be the same 3.5:1 ratio.

LOL....my bad!

New rotors, pads, coilovers, coils & plugs, o2 sensors, dash & floor mats, 4700k high beams, personalised plates, alarm installed, front windows tinted, all fluids replaced, and a new tune:)

Should keep her happy for now...

What? Where? How?

cannot tell....I am sure the gaylord will post sooon!

I can say the chase is on again!

E-Manage and injectors WILL go back in mine tomorrow.

Edited by Jetwreck