SAU Community

What Have You Done To Your Stagea Lately?

Hanso

I've never had an issue with my stock xenons

gotta love it when they leave everything be during compliance (was done way before i bought it tho)

back on topic

apparently i have a new battery, definately regretting leaving my car in qld and taking the smelly r31 to tas

Cars at boostworx, getting bigger fuel pump, high flowed gt30/76, 1000cc injectors, 200 cspi? Cat, z32 afm, yellow jacket coil packs retune of the Nisstune. Next Tuesday car is booked in at mv automatics for shift kit. Oh and I'm getting them to lower my car via coil overs. Can't wait till Wednesday Thursday night to get it back.

Signed over the papers to my Stagea to her new owner.. not sure I will sleep well tonight.

Congrats mate; shame to see it go. action-smiley-069.gif

Is the new owner on the forum?

He has been reading and I believe he will start posing soon.

Cheers

Andy

Not sure if that was a typo or intentional, lol. Posting soon?

Sold quick Andy. You must be both pleased & a bit sad :( .

I put GTR struts with king springs (low/-25mm) in the front of the car today. the ride is a little less crazy now and a bit softer,

i think this will turn out to be a very good value suspension mod, total cost $350 and 3 hrs of my time to fit them.

New wheels

Looks good mate thumbsup.gif; sizes and offsets?

Looks like you need some new snubber rubbers for your fuel door. Nissan P/N; 78837-AG000.thumbsup.gif I think they were about $5 for the pair.

Hope this isn't too boring for some people...

New wheels

Undercover Volvo- love it.

You have Nismo catback Exhaust too yeah? Watch out- keep Jetwreck away from your car- he's on the prowl for one!

Looks good mate thumbsup.gif; sizes and offsets?

Looks like you need some new snubber rubbers for your fuel door. Nissan P/N; 78837-AG000.thumbsup.gif I think they were about $5 for the pair.

Hope this isn't too boring for some people...

My fuel doors the same. Thanks for the info on part numbers. Great looking ride there. Have to be proud of that....sleek

Hello all. i have to say all your cars look mint! and thanks for all the info iv found on these forums. i got my stagea (m35) the other day done few mods to it so far hks evc (son of a bitch to use at first lol),hdi intercooler,nismo suspension etc.. going to be putting in a HKS F-con v-pro next week and exhaust still on its way from japan :P

Hello all. i have to say all your cars look mint! and thanks for all the info iv found on these forums. i got my stagea (m35) the other day done few mods to it so far hks evc (son of a bitch to use at first lol),hdi intercooler,nismo suspension etc.. going to be putting in a HKS F-con v-pro next week and exhaust still on its way from japan :P

More F-cons, love it!

You in Aus or NZ? Getting MAP sensor and temp sensor fitted too?

I really need to get mine installed...

Nice Dale, who is doing the Fcon install? Did you manage to find a harness?

You will find no matter what you do boost will drop off after a midrange spike, I can send you an uprated actuator if you need one to remedy that. You still on the stock turbo?

haha. yep im in nz St hi-tec are going to install for me with all sensors and a dyno tune. i plan to put in a garrett GTX3071R at some stage stock turbo runs outa puff!! need more power! :woot:

You can buy my kit if you like, I think I want to upgrade to the GTX3076... :whistling:

Scott- just build a 3.5 or 3.8- then go to a GT35.

You know you want to!nyaanyaa.gif