SAU Community

What Have You Done To Your Stagea Lately?

Hanso

Ordered my internal bits today: pistons, rods, head gasket, studs, pins, rings, head studs... Getting excited: it's all coming together: block is in getting honed and prepped, so will hopefully have it all screwed together next week...

That said, I imagine my tuner will be taking Christmas off, so I doubt I'll even have a run-in tune until mid January at the soonest...

Not what i have done but what i've found out:

you can now use google translate (at least on android) to translate photo's of text from jap to english!!!!

Pointed the phone at my fuse box, highlighted the text i wanted and bam! It told me what the japanese said and it made sense!

Car was finally tuned yesterday. Bad day for it with the heat, but oh well.

We had issues with the config of the EVC to start with. For some reason it had started just delivering 7psi. By the end of the day it was fine and back up to 15psi, but it's pretty obvious that I'll need Scotty's upgraded wastegate spring.

Few things still to clean up on the tune but we'll get there.

post-34363-0-13910900-1355266454_thumb.png

Car was finally tuned yesterday. Bad day for it with the heat, but oh well.

We had issues with the config of the EVC to start with. For some reason it had started just delivering 7psi. By the end of the day it was fine and back up to 15psi, but it's pretty obvious that I'll need Scotty's upgraded wastegate spring.

Few things still to clean up on the tune but we'll get there.

looks good Ryan.

Seems like the shut if down pretty early- about 6000rpm. Stock turbo is out of puff anyway. Magic question - what was the AFM volts maxed at?