SAU Community

What Have You Done To Your Stagea Lately?

Hanso

well, im effed. i checked the informeter and my car hits 94% injector duty cycle :(

so am i. lol hence the upgrade.

tell me if im stupid, but the new pump shouldnt affect my economy shouldnt it. i seem to be getting alot more out of this tank n im not hwy driving, maybe our stock one flows better

??

so am i. lol hence the upgrade.

tell me if im stupid, but the new pump shouldnt affect my economy shouldnt it. i seem to be getting alot more out of this tank n im not hwy driving, maybe our stock one flows better

??

higher pressure = better fuel atomisation = more power with less fuel

OK massive thanks to Craig and Andy for their assistance (Craig did most of the work lol) with installing coilovers, sway bars, underbody braces and brake pads, rotors and braided brake lines.

car is a litle different to drive now :)

its wet so i cant really test it, and there is a small knock coming from the front and a rattle from the rear, but i suspect Andy didnt put my jack back in the boot correctly :P

OK massive thanks to Craig and Andy for their assistance (Craig did most of the work lol) with installing coilovers, sway bars, underbody braces and brake pads, rotors and braided brake lines.

car is a litle different to drive now :)

its wet so i cant really test it, and there is a small knock coming from the front and a rattle from the rear, but i suspect Andy didnt put my jack back in the boot correctly :P

Yes, I did very little work indeed. Craig is a legend.

AS for the jack, I even strapped her in... lol

The car looks fully sick BRO and I am sure in the dry it will be a sweet riding beast.

ill connect my iphone and post the pic of its lownezz :P

EDIT: pic shows the BCs "out of the box" height. the rear needs lowering a little, and the front needs raising.

its gonna looks great with the nismo rims.

post-6658-0-79810100-1294059001_thumb.jpg

Edited by zei20l

EDIT: pic shows the BCs "out of the box" height. the rear needs lowering a little, and the front needs raising.

Keep the front as is! Looks > practicality laugh.gif

What size wheels will you be going for? And by nismo i assume you mean LMGT4's?

should look awesome with the Nismo's!!

Car ride height definitely need's to go up about 40mm in the front and down about 60mm in the rear. That clunk you were talking about in the front...is it a metal clunk or could it just be hitting the bumpstops? The rear could be the exhaust just touching the swaybar.....wasn't much room there!

We should line up a day this week after everything settles to go over everything again.

I presume the brakes are good?

Edited by Jetwreck

Looks great man! i think the ARX shoes sit nicely under it! the Nismo's should look sweet!

should look awesome with the Nismo's!!

We should line up a day this week after everything settles to go over everything again.

I presume the brakes are good?

If you guys do hook up, do you mind if I come along and have a stickybeek and learn a thing or two. I have tones of questions?

but nothing should change seeing as i havnt changed the injectors or fuel pres reg.

the stock fuel pump may have been running out of legs on boost and may not have been keeping up with the injectors

so you get low pressure in the fuel rain and poor atomisation by the injectors

you may also want to do the 14v fuel pump rewire

check out the diy section, it applies to most cars

the stock fuel pump may have been running out of legs on boost and may not have been keeping up with the injectors

so you get low pressure in the fuel rain and poor atomisation by the injectors

you may also want to do the 14v fuel pump rewire

check out the diy section, it applies to most cars

Sounds like it could happen.

I'll speak to some of the m35 guys n see what they say about it, as far as I know m35's dont have the voltage problem other people seem to have with fuel pumps.

Appreciate the advice!

Edited by AaronNM35