SAU Community

What Have You Done To Your Stagea Lately?

Hanso

Recieved a box today containing my R33 calipers!

Got all the lines, shims and clips, and as a bonus what appear to be a virtually brand new set of brake pads :thumbsup:

Now for some offset brackets & bigger rotors.

There not r33 gtr brembo's are they?

No mate, sadly my finances don't run to Brembo's unfortunately, but I think the R33GTSt calipers teamed with this;

http://www.conceptzp...40203.166.28.81

I should have more than enough brake power.:thumbsup:

agreed, the brembos are about 10% more braking at 100% more cost. no worth it. 32 gtr/33 gtst are excellent for the price

No mate, sadly my finances don't run to Brembo's unfortunately, but I think the R33GTSt calipers teamed with this;

http://www.conceptzp...40203.166.28.81

I should have more than enough brake power.:thumbsup:

Interested to hear how you get on with these brackets. I have tried several on my C34 without being able to fit them (very different from Skylines) although I see you have an M35 - lets hope they are the same as 350Z.

well this weekends pretty big for me now..

changed the spark plugs, to find that when i bought the car they had put iridiums in already :D SSV did a good compliance!

phenolic runner spacer.

suction pipe thats scotts making up.

then injectors are going in, and Cihan the tuner is coming around on monday to install my emanage, and dump the stock tune on it with bigger injectors..

just untill another couple of weeks before i can tune the bugger..

Craig- guess we are gonna try beat eachother now hahah

well this weekends pretty big for me now..

changed the spark plugs, to find that when i bought the car they had put iridiums in already :D SSV did a good compliance!

phenolic runner spacer.

suction pipe thats scotts making up.

then injectors are going in, and Cihan the tuner is coming around on monday to install my emanage, and dump the stock tune on it with bigger injectors..

just untill another couple of weeks before i can tune the bugger..

Craig- guess we are gonna try beat eachother now hahah

So are you tuning next weekend as well then? That's OK bud......I will enjoy the tear's I'll be seeing on your face when I blow your result's to the weed's...lol!

Yeh they will be fine...basically the same as what I am running atm!

Yeah, I had an R32 GTR setup on my r31, and that kicked arse, so I just wanted the bigger rotors to counteract the additional weight.

^ what the bolt size on those? wouldn't they have both holes drilled for the smaller size bolts?

I get so confused...:wacko:

Yep, but I'll be drilling out the M12 hub bolt holes & retapping for the M14 bolts from the original M35 calipers.

Alternatively, you could just use the bolts that come with the kit and use a sleeve inside the hub bores to take up the gap. Not too keen to do that with the additional bracket though.

Edited by Daleo

So are you tuning next weekend as well then? That's OK bud......I will enjoy the tear's I'll be seeing on your face when I blow your result's to the weed's...lol!

I dunno yet man. Might just wait a fortnight coz i still gotta get the boost sensor. U probably will with the bigger turbo I seriously don't know what to expect anymore. Hopefully more than 250 on e85

I dunno yet man. Might just wait a fortnight coz i still gotta get the boost sensor. U probably will with the bigger turbo I seriously don't know what to expect anymore. Hopefully more than 250 on e85

Lol....just toying with yah...250 is the figure I am after with normal unleaded.

Yep, but I'll be drilling out the M12 hub bolt holes & retapping for the M14 bolts from the original M35 calipers.

Alternatively, you could just use the bolts that come with the kit and use a sleeve inside the hub bores to take up the gap. Not too keen to do that with the additional bracket though.

Dale, where are you getting the adapters for the bigger rotors from?

I keep looking at the ones on ebay in the US for the S14 and the Z32 and wondering if these will work?

Do you have any idea if these will fit our car?

Cheers

Andy

Disassembled my 'stock' seats to remove the airbag sensors today, drivers side had the plug snipped from and when I went to directly wire it in I noticed the wiring on the plugs looked a little odd.. Id say the drivers side has the 2.2 OHM resistor between the wires (couldnt take it apart - the unit was covered in heat shrink and was 'boxy' so I guess they heat shrunk around a small plastic box which contains the resistor connecting the two plugs)! But I was able to plug the passenger side back in, so Ive secured that to the seat and reset the airbag light. Now I get to play the waiting game to see if the blinky light returns :domokun: