SAU Community

What Have You Done To Your Stagea Lately?

Hanso

Dale, where are you getting the adapters for the bigger rotors from?

I keep looking at the ones on ebay in the US for the S14 and the Z32 and wondering if these will work?

Do you have any idea if these will fit our car?

Cheers

Andy

Andy,

Those photos seem to show the caliper for the 280mm rotors (little ridges on the calipers) which have a different leg length to the r32 GTR and r33 GTSt caliper.

If they fit, they're certainly cheaper though.

I'm pretty sure Tangles bought the conceptz kit http://www.conceptzperformance.com/Cart/description.php?II=882&Car_Type=300&UID=20110116014625121.216.12.194 (that's how I came across them) might have to shoot him a pm to confirm what calipers he's using.

Cheers, Dale.

Edited by Daleo

got my phenolic runner spacer in

injectors in

mounted my emanage3some.gif.... where the DVD drive is, n f**ked off the DVD drive.

pulled off dtock suction pipe ready for new one to be made and fitted tomorrow.

feels weird driving a pintara around lol

got my phenolic runner spacer in

injectors in

mounted my emanage3some.gif.... where the DVD drive is, n f**ked off the DVD drive.

pulled off dtock suction pipe ready for new one to be made and fitted tomorrow.

feels weird driving a pintara around lol

So if all this is done....when are you on the again? I'm confused....didn't you say a week or 2?

P.S. Cannot wait to see the result's....you may just be the most powerful AR-X in the country for a couple of days! whistling.gif

Edited by Jetwreck

well cihans gonna put the stock map on the emanage for now.. the only reason we did it all was because i had the plenum off to do the spacer and sparks.. no point taking it off again to do injectors.. this way all i have to do is jump on the dyno n power up

PS ill stll be the most powerful ARX in vic lol.. stop having stabs ass hole.. just because your turbo comes on at 12g RPM lol

Edited by AaronNM35

well cihans gonna put the stock map on the emanage for now.. the only reason we did it all was because i had the plenum off to do the spacer and sparks.. no point taking it off again to do injectors.. this way all i have to do is jump on the dyno n power up

PS ill stll be the most powerful ARX in vic lol.. stop having stabs ass hole.. just because your turbo comes on at 12g RPM lol

Yes it will........and tough........not like the white and pascal metallic blue ones :P

12G.......nah....6,250rpm!blush.gif

But really at 3,500 it hit's peak "now"!....bit laggy yup!....as bad as it used to be.....nup!

Installed the HDi intercooler purchased through the group buy on Sunday.

I must say an impressive and professional job in construction.

I'll take some photos showing it shining through the grill.

Next is the sway bars then brakes.

Got my suction pipe in! looks perfect and fits great. Take a pic tomorrow.

got the emange in today.

few very minor hiccups but the car is now running as stock!

Tune booked in for wednesday fortnight.

Gotta make a BIG thanks to scott for the past few week, and past couple of days in particular

Edited by AaronNM35

Got my suction pipe in! looks perfect and fits great. Take a pic tomorrow.

got the emange in today.

few very minor hiccups but the car is now running as stock!

Tune booked in for wednesday fortnight.

Gotta make a BIG thanks to scott for the past few week, and past couple of days in particular

just keep you foot of the loud peddle!

in case you haven't been told.....I'll be seeing you on Thursday!.........then on Friday we'll see if we case chase down that gay white M35's figures! :P

in case you haven't been told.....I'll be seeing you on Thursday!.........then on Friday we'll see if we case chase down that gay white M35's figures! :P

Better have some ethanol handy...

Oh, and I told Cihan you like to fiddle so he is going to do a safe tune and lock the map ok. :laugh:

yeh not pushing it lol

yeh ill come down thursday to help you n scott out.. i owe him the favour

Better have some ethanol handy...

Oh, and I told Cihan you like to fiddle so he is going to do a safe tune and lock the map ok. :laugh:

BAHHAAHAHAHAH

Hey Aaron, did you ever find out about the flow from our stock fuel pump (ie was it actually necessary to upgrade it when you went for bigger injectors)?

He wants to run ethanol so the plastic internal 10 year old stockie wasn't up to the task anyway. If someone had a reg laying around I could test it though...

The walbro is a direct replacement but is 5mm longer. It slips straight into the filter housing and at that price everyone should be changing it anyway imo.

Hey Aaron, did you ever find out about the flow from our stock fuel pump (ie was it actually necessary to upgrade it when you went for bigger injectors)?

yeh as scott said.. if your planning on powering up with the ten year old stock pump then expect problems..

for $120 as the other guys said, I'de rather just do it and be sure that a failing fuel pump doesnt lead to engine damage.. n it was plug and play.

Well heres a pic of everything pulled out

post-77654-0-70842100-1295318104_thumb.jpg

heres scott welding up some of the suction pipe.

post-77654-0-21786400-1295318226_thumb.jpg

And heres what it looks like now :D

post-77654-0-71168700-1295318373_thumb.jpg

Cant wait to get it tune

My JVC 7" touchscreen unit has died, screen is completely dead and it plays music for about 10 seconds then shuts off.

It's only 10 months old so took it out and sent it off for repair. Im surprised it acually broke and it was still in the warrenty period, that never happens. Now I have to drive around 2-3 weeks without music!