SAU Community

What Have You Done To Your Stagea Lately?

Hanso

I know, for me music is as good as manditory when driving. I'm lucky my trip to work is only 15min, if it was like an hour i think I'd go crazy. I already find myself humming along with the tone of the exhaust note lol

haha thats not as bad as me.

when i crashed one of my S15s i was driving a FWD pintara, i was making turbo and BOV sounds when i was driving it. no, the radio also didnt work in that car :(

No mate, sadly my finances don't run to Brembo's unfortunately, but I think the R33GTSt calipers teamed with this;

http://www.conceptzp...40203.166.28.81

I should have more than enough brake power.:thumbsup:

yup thats the kit Ive got on the front of my S1 stag

r32 gtst calipers tho for me

Interested to hear how you get on with these brackets. I have tried several on my C34 without being able to fit them (very different from Skylines) although I see you have an M35 - lets hope they are the same as 350Z.

mate no worries with the brackets, fit fine on my S1

also the bracket set from revolution brakes Wilwood superlite 4-pot / 324mm discs fit fine too !

Fitted a brand new bright red Recaro millinium to the drivers side. passenger side can wait to see if I like the fit.

Picked up a pair of new Drift seats (r34 GTR copies) today as well in black

Cleaned up the the EVO 8 recaros as well today

Need to decide which seats to use.

Also looking at some new Bride Euro II as well later this week. similar to GTR

Measured up some new 6 pot 355mm brakes today for the front to see if they will fit behind the 19" GT-c's

Today i chucked in some splitfires because three of the stockers were missing at high revs in third gear.

I also installed an AVH-3200BT double din reciever awesome unit for the price, now i've just gotta find time to put the amp in!

Put some Works Meisters on...

Very nice man, surprisingly good actually!

You got that cooler in yet?

nice!!!

now you just need aero side skirts and rear bar to match the front bar :)

LOL... maybe you need to drop a less subtle hint!

Thanks for the positive comments fellas.

I never thought my front bar was anything other than stock standard. What do the Aero sides and rear bar look like?

Haven't got the cooler in yet, but that's going in once the car's out of the bodyshop.

That, and a tune are my main priorities because the car won't rev beyond 2300rpm right now sad.gif

A tune wont help you, sounds like the afm is cactus. What are the symtoms, do you have an engine light?

Don't pay people to fix these barges whatever you do. They will take you for a ride every time as they most likely have no idea when it comes to fault finding M35's. Use the good SAU resource, us blokes, and fix it yourself. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Thanks for the positive comments fellas.

I never thought my front bar was anything other than stock standard. What do the Aero sides and rear bar look like?

Haven't got the cooler in yet, but that's going in once the car's out of the bodyshop.

That, and a tune are my main priorities because the car won't rev beyond 2300rpm right now

Can I have a stab and say limp mode from a stuffed AFM?

Gotta play the odds :P