SAU Community

What Have You Done To Your Stagea Lately?

Hanso

Worh the comparison i can see that now. What did it cost?

300$ for a set of headlights

120$ for the 3 pairs of halos

And about 1 or 2 hours of your time

(one of the smaller rings turns orange with the turn signal on the headlight with 3 halos)

• Like 1

Power steering belt replaced on the 260, took 3 days lol. (Lazy b$%td)

940 came off, was shredding not completely foobah.

960 on hand..........too long.

925 on hand...........way too short.

Bought another 940.....................effin tight as to fit but works OK.

Hindsight suggests 945 or 950.

Amen.

GW

Failed a Warrant of Fitness with it. :( Leaking front left shock. Do these match any other model's OEM shock? I had a quick look through the suspension thread but everyone seems to be not married to accountants and they go straight to coilovers.

Failed a Warrant of Fitness with it. :( Leaking front left shock. Do these match any other model's OEM shock? I had a quick look through the suspension thread but everyone seems to be not married to accountants and they go straight to coilovers.

Part number 56110-7W026 is for the front left shock according to FAST.

From August 2004 on VQ25DD and VQ35DE RX Four models.

Not used on any other Nissan.

I got KS-ROM ECU today and replaced with OEM one. Will test the power output next week with my Blitz powermeter. Current my best record is 6.5s for 0-100km

attachicon.gifImageUploadedBySAU Community1434630026.869021.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedBySAU Community1434630011.402433.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedBySAU Community1434630044.119363.jpg

attachicon.gifImageUploadedBySAU Community1434630273.532056.jpg

Nice, were you able to order it with your mods listed? Or was it just a random tune from someone else's car?

• Like 2

Nice, were you able to order it with your mods listed? Or was it just a random tune from someone else's car?

absolutely random tune from someone's car. it is really hard for us to get specific tune from Japan

absolutely random tune from someone's car. it is really hard for us to get specific tune from Japan

It is near impossible hence the question. Make sure you get it on a dyno sooner rather then later to at least make sure the tune is safe.. you never know what it could be tuned for. Maybe even different injector sizes

It is near impossible hence the question. Make sure you get it on a dyno sooner rather then later to at least make sure the tune is safe.. you never know what it could be tuned for. Maybe even different injector sizes

yes, it is true. but from what I know for KS-ROM, it is a light tune and it is suitable for factory car, not like impul and nismo ECU. anyway, i will try to figure out if the ECU is safety for my car or not.

currently I have EBC on my car that could avoid over boost, that is the biggest risk for unknown tuned ECU.

Edited by YangLIU

yes, it is true. but from what I know for KS-ROM, it is a light tune and it is suitable for factory car, not like impul and nismo ECU. anyway, i will try to figure out if the ECU is safety for my car or not.

Talk to mark at MRC castle hill. See what he will charge juat for a quick dyno test. He has na awd dyno so woild be able to do it without pulling shafts etc

Talk to mark at MRC castle hill. See what he will charge juat for a quick dyno test. He has na awd dyno so woild be able to do it without pulling shafts etc

yup, i always do the service from MRC. thanks mate.

• Like 1

Went to start the car this morning to go get a coffee and no start. It sounded like a fuel pump issue and sure enough it was! The DW301 was dead, only 2ish years old lol. Pulled it out and put 12V on it and its totally dead.

DW301

Ordered premium plates just for cosmetic reasons. South Australia premium plates look much better on Jap cars if you use a large rear (on the rear) + a normal rear (on the front).

I've also saved probably twice as much cash as i need to look at better tuning for the M35 plus i'm still holding onto the Manual dream.

Edited by Beregron