Un-Official Sau Movie Night 6 - Fast And The Furious 5

WYTSKY

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Will post this on each new page so people don't have to bother searching (can't be that many pages left :P)

ALSO - AS MENTIONED DUE TO NUMBERS OF CARS - MEET LOCATION WILL BE AT THE PINES SHOPPING CENTER CAR PARK

Map from the usual apple peel car wash to the pines incase you don't know:

post-36975-0-81784200-1301991784_thumb.jpg

umm might not make it to pre meets or the pines s/c meet. do we still get like a flyer or something to get discount? if so do we have to collect it from you at the main meet point? or will you attach it here for us to print?

I was thinking the same thing: 'Why would someone bring a very precious car to a meet where cops are highly likely to show up-him being an obvious target/there's a possibility of at least a couple of nuffies driving like heros aka losers.'

I can always cancel the car.

Think about it, it needs a special permit to be in the road at night so thats the last car to be looked at by the cops. It'll be the most legal car there.

All the cops can do is look at it and admire it like the rest of you.

If there's any risk to that car I will cancel it straight away. Would you guys like to be parked next to a car thats in the movie or next to a commodore? I know where I would like to be.

Also, as the forecast is for rain then I think it wont come out anyway.

I was genuinely concerned for the car. I'm not talking about preference, if you bring it out that would be sweet, but we all know not all cops are honest and just because you're driving safe possibly not everyone else will be. All at your own risk and personally I think the risk at this event is a lot higher than most.

I'm sure most of us would be happy to see such a refined car on a cruise :)

Edit: Also I have no idea about this permit you speak of, you obviously have a lot of experience in taking the car out and it's relation to the cops. I was just going from what I know.

i'll most likely be attending aswell, haven't been out with SAU for a while now. But will be bringing the SLK as no am/fm in the GTR. Where is the meet for peeps on the west side???