Un-Official Sau Movie Night 6 - Fast And The Furious 5

WYTSKY

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How about, we use the 350 as cop bait...a take one for the team sort of thing?

I was thinking the same thing: 'Why would someone bring a very precious car to a meet where cops are highly likely to show up-him being an obvious target/there's a possibility of at least a couple of nuffies driving like heros aka losers.'

You haven't driven through Knox before have you? :turned:

Engineers cert won't stop an EPA notice, which is the quickest, easiest, and therefore most common pain in the ass for the import owner :(

z3450_mind%20blown.jpg

id be pretty safe with an epa

yep met petett last week

WTFF this is a car meet and your all talking about informing the police and the potential of defects being handed out...at the movies....geeze...way to go fun police...

Updated attending:

SAU

---------------

40 cars

Vic Imports

---------------

20 cars

ClubCJ + Rcolt

---------------

12 cars

JZX vic

---------------

4 cars

Drift Motorsport

---------------

3 cars

TOTAL 79 cars

IMPORTANT UPDATE

I spoke to Village, due to the end of daylight savings, Coburg apparently show their movies in the winter a little earlier... at 9pm, instead of roughly 9:15-9:30, so F&F5 is on at 9pm

I know guys have the premeets on, but aslong as we are leaving the pines car park by 8pm we should get there by 8:20-8:30.

id be pretty safe with an epa

No one is safe with an EPA dude...they don't even have to listen to or view your vehicle, just take note of your number plates and bam, under suspicion you have to go for an EPA test and pay for it whether you pass or not. Stock standard imports have been reported to the EPA :(

Whilst I don't think the police will show up to the event, the convoys of cars coming from all directions on the way there may certainy attract it...so just remember to drive sensibly peeps...the more cars getting on the gas at inappropriate times, the more likely a cruiser will pick up the scent of imports.

Nope, meeting at The Pines car park in Doncaster East (pretty sure it's Doncaster East right?)

Can someone please post a GMap link? :)

ALSO - AS MENTIONED DUE TO NUMBERS OF CARS - MEET LOCATION WILL BE AT THE PINES SHOPPING CENTER CAR PARK

Map from the usual apple peel car wash to the pines incase you don't know:

post-36975-0-81784200-1301991784_thumb.jpg

Nope, meeting at The Pines car park in Doncaster East (pretty sure it's Doncaster East right?)

Can someone please post a GMap link? :)

Thanks for letting him know, I know actual info is hard to find in here after a while.