Un-Official Sau Movie Night 6 - Fast And The Furious 5

WYTSKY

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

u dont need to watch F&F4 to see this, only need to watch the first one. (least tell her that so u can go)

As if you need to even see the first! I love cars, that's the only reason I'd watch this film. If you asked me to rate it negative stars is an understatement, no plot line merit = no prequel necessary.

I might have used that line in the bedroom...

:domokun:

Laith, you should ask her if she can smell what the rock is cookin'...

As if you need to even see the first! I love cars, that's the only reason I'd watch this film. If you asked me to rate it negative stars is an understatement, no plot line merit = no prequel necessary.

Awww come on Charlie, the Fast and the Furious franchise is even deeper than the Matrix franchise... just think, what if Brian ordered "chicken" instead of "tuna" at the diner...:iluvff:

i dont see the need to inform them, if we get pulled up just let them know were on the way to the drive ins? its not like were off to the mountains for drifting

cops will be out that weekend all over the place anyway, luckily ive got an engineers cert sitting in my glovebox that may come in handy :D

You haven't driven through Knox before have you? :turned:

Engineers cert won't stop an EPA notice, which is the quickest, easiest, and therefore most common pain in the ass for the import owner :(

Awww come on Charlie, the Fast and the Furious franchise is even deeper than the Matrix franchise... just think, what if Brian ordered "chicken" instead of "tuna" at the diner...:iluvff:

z3450_mind%20blown.jpg

hullo, just an updated attendance list from the vicimportsclub :)

- xmkydx

- vudu6

- 200jessx

-Vspect

- Sfort

- ziptie +2jz

- Jake

- Drkkos

- Rhino

- Tav

- Invsbl

- Jason

- pulsn

- b00f

- Dylaan

- Ryan

- Nick

-JBR +1

-Mini_kompressor

might be a few more.

just checked the village website, so far they only have a session time for wednesday, but hopefully thats updated soon.

anyways, see you all there!

juu6gn.gif

I don't even know what that means... :blink::P

Hey Guys,

I was trying to organize a similar event with the Soarer/Supra Club for the opening night, Wednesday, but we will shift to this night instead :)

Rik can get the Gold/Yellow 350z from the cover of F&F Tokyo Drift as long as VicRoads gives the permit for it to be out at night.

The car has a 7pm curfew and needs a permit for night time on the road. Should be ok as its the premiere of the movie. 350Z pictured below:

341294.jpg

1. Driftshop / Costa - Supra or Soarer

2. Rik Soarer

3. 350Z F&F car

Might be one of many from the movie. They don't just have 1 car lol :)

Apparently this has all the NAWS gear connected on it etc.

So what are the chances of the cops busting this up? it would have been better to PM/SMS the address to people so it was kept as private as possible...

I might have used that line in the bedroom...

:domokun:

ask any girlfriend...any real girlfriend. It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile; winning's winning.

...for those 10 seconds or less... I'm free...

cc2f339308f60c1023b8060c6b11ad6f1246957275_full.jpg

No that car is not a replica. It's the real thing.

The one in the movie that got smashed was just a shell, not even a car.

Its actually sold and this will probably be its last show with the current owner.

Didn't anyone see it at Top Gear Live with the 4 sale sign on the window? It's been sold now.

I have to call the owner tomorrow to confirm Friday and to make sure Vic Roads have given him the permit for it to come out at night.

And yea, its got NOS connected. I didn't see the bottle today as a jacket was over it but it looked like it was still there.