Un-Official Sau Movie Night 6 - Fast And The Furious 5

WYTSKY

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i guess i'll meet every at coburg, around 8 to 8:30. who ever is making the flyer for discount please bring 4 for me thanks. i'll be in the black SLK.

also i'm bringing a battery pack just in case anyone needs a jumpstart.

pj-33,GD2ILA, ed duke +2 and Hopeyz:

It SHOULD be fine for you guys to tag along, I cannot call Village to add extras as their management is closed. I have accounted for 80 cars and there is approximately 84 if everyone turns up.

GD2ILA - If there are some spare your 4 will receive them, but I have already been to office works and printed out the discounts - I think I have 82... so it will be close, you cant expect a couple hours before its all going to start that you can request an additional 4 vouchers... but dont worry, everyone will get in for $10, the vouchers are just for a couple of bucks off food.. Please see post below.

ATTENTION ALL ATTENDING THE MOVIE NIGHT:

I have discussed with Village about vouchers for entry and in the end we believed it would be too annoying for everyone to present one, so this is how you get the discount:

When you go to the booth state "Your with Skylines Australia movie cruise" and it will be $10 per person or $20 per car load, so if its over 2 in a car the max you pay is $20.

If you want to get some discounts on food (approx $3, not much) please come find me and I will give you a couple, most combos are $13 with the voucher instead of $16.

Also, I have told Village to look out for this car (yes its not glamorous, but it doesn't attract attention) as the starting point of our line as I am not taking the Skyline, so if you see this Charade, please let us go to the front so I can tell them the numbers as they are expecting me to have a final count.

post-36975-0-95359600-1303446218_thumb.jpg

MOST IMPORTANTLY

As this is a large event and it is Easter, there are a large number of police out in force and 80+ cars traveling to 1 destination is going to attract attention.

As you can tell, I have taken precautions by leaving my car at home, but if I see anyone doing stupid things I will be recording their regos and informing the appropriate parties as I know alot of people enjoy these nights and I have spent alot of time organising it. Furthermore, if they are a member of SAU I will be getting their username and discussing the appropriate punishment with the other vic exec's.

Sorry I have to be so blunt but i will not tolerate idiocy.

Really looking forward to it.

Adam

Loving the charade Adam :D

I thought it was the best car name for the night:

Charade: a blatant pretense or deception, especially something so full of pretense as to be a mockery. :)

No points for humorous?

man now i am considering driving the commodore or my gfs car...arrgghhh...

Also GREAT WORK ADAM!!! wht tym you coming to the pines?

We should get there at about 6:45-7:00, be good to catch up man.

Will also be keeping an eye out for trouble makers...do what you want in your own time, but don't go bringing bad attention to us!

Will laugh so hard if charade gets defected.

I've never been at an event, so know none of you, but Is there anyone keen in picking me up from springvale/keysborough and take me as a +1 in their car? Dont have P's yet so no way of getting there.

I'll give ya $20 + $10 for ticket.

if not its cool, i'll just go see it tomorrow.

Edited by NguyenIMPROVED