SAU Community

Tassie Wanted Thread

zoidbergmerc

i want to know when the next drags are on

i'm keen to run the stagea and see whats sort of time it will run

They were allways around sep/oct...

All STAGEA grudge match??? he he he

Same, would love to get the chance to run the gtr.. Anyone know roughly when the drags are on so I can get prepped ?

Hey Tenille, drags usually start sep/oct.. Make shure you get the gtr on the dyno before, just to check that everyhting is all good... don't get too worried about power figures or more modifications. On the day, just check your tyre pressures and pop a bottle of octane booster in a full tank of 98. You shouldn't break anything unless your super hard on it.

Given that its a GTR she will be driving I believe the prep work will be finding a car trailer and suitable tow car to bring it home after it breaks something in the true GTR way :P

Not a clue...

Given that its a GTR she will be driving I believe the prep work will be finding a car trailer and suitable tow car to bring it home after it breaks something in the true GTR way :P

Ha !! True that.. Hopefully I don't have any breakages though.. :dry: Prepped being dyno tune up, right tyres, fluid change / service etc .. Its ok to just line up and drive, but I'd prefer to have

that piece of mind :thumbsup:

I'll deferentially have it on the dyno before I run it at the drags Justin, hoping to get in to Nick in the next couple of weeks. Cold start tune needs attention / tune as well.

I'm looking forward to giving it ago that's for sure :nyaanyaa:

They were allways around sep/oct...

All STAGEA grudge match??? he he he

i reckon it would be on the cards

i know that probably 2 other stags would come at least

there is about 6 or 7 manual ones in launceston alone!

What's with you Stagea owning assholes crapping up threads?

lol!

WTB some large aftermarket cams to suit an RB20/25 with hydraulic lifters, looking for something like the Tomei Poncam 270 deg/ 8.5 lift items thumbsup.gif

Edited by DanielH

Wanted replacement RB25 turbo in good condition, as this is the 2nd one i've had with a buggered oil seal and oodles of white smoke chuffing out on idle :( or does anyone know someone that will rebuild it down here at a good price?? Cash waiting!

Wanted replacement RB25 turbo in good condition, as this is the 2nd one i've had with a buggered oil seal and oodles of white smoke chuffing out on idle :( or does anyone know someone that will rebuild it down here at a good price?? Cash waiting!

rb25 turbos aren't rebuildable mate , ebay may be your friend here

I've got one in launnie mate for $200, pm me if your keen, if your down hobart or devonport way im headed both ways this weekend.

send it to hypergear, $800 and it will come back with better steel wheels and will flow about 250rwkw easily

Parts needed, stock 32 gtr plenum, stock nissan twin cam head (sorted for now cheers ben) stock gtr cam covers, 32 gtr hicas lock bar, 32 gtr or r33 gtst non hicas power steering pump, fuel pressure reg, and a set of cheap 17" rims for the drags.. pm if you can help....