SAU Community

M35 Boot Storage

Pft shh 89

Can someone please post a picture of the supposed underfloor storage space in the boot of the M35. I've heard lots about it but as yet haven't ever been able to find a picture of it. There is only 1 M35 (and 6 c34) where i live and its owned by a cop so i don't think it would go down particularly well if i asked him or her if i could poke around in there boot. haha. so yeah anybody wanna take a picture for us who are deprived of access to all models.

And there are the rectangular section either side of that that lift off, then compartments on the wall next to those as you can see in the pic.

Spare wheel is then under that tray

And theres a 2nd hatch/tray behind (closer to the front of the car) that one I posted a pic of, it houses the factory jack etc.

when you remove the side sections next to the opening floor, you can put the boot cargo blind under the floor and have the entire boot space available to put stuff

when you remove the side sections next to the opening floor, you can put the boot cargo blind under the floor and have the entire boot space available to put stuff

omfg i f**king love you! didnt even think of that! wooooooot

Same. I just figured it was to store random stuff, and thats what I use it for. I've never removed the cargo blind, so never thought about storing it there.

Like Matt, I didn't put the two together :S

Thanks guys for posting those pics. It's a good idea they came up with to use all that space. pity they didnt do that for the c34's then we would all be able to carry round our cargo nets. haha