SAU Community

Gtx3071 Install

scotty nm35

It's the perfect size, I agree wolverine it isnt a monster, but it was certainly laggy without the cams working. It drives perfectly now they are, very strong down low and boost builds solidly from 3k, 26 psi by 4k. Not bad for a 1.06 rear.

It's the perfect size, I agree wolverine it isnt a monster, but it was certainly laggy without the cams working. It drives perfectly now they are, very strong down low and boost builds solidly from 3k, 26 psi by 4k. Not bad for a 1.06 rear.

So is this with the FCON or the Emanage? Or the Emanage piggybacking over the FCON?

lol, 500hp turbo is not a monster.

umm, are you directing something at me?

500hp is not a monster turbo it is a pretty tidy size for these cars and hardly makes a lag monster.

I never said 500hp is ordinary, it simply isn't a lag monster with a modern turbo and decent setup. Personally I would prefer a slightly smaller turbo for street use on a heavy wagon.

Bolt an old T88 on a 25 or 26 then you will see what laaaaaaaag city is like.

Peace be with you btw it isn't a monster either way.

Sorry, When did i say scottys turbo was a lag monster? and that his turbo was the one that i wanted???

I SAY GOOD DAY SIR!!!!

• 5 months later...

and boys u know when it says 500hp turbo it doesnt meant the car's gonna be 500hp yer...means the turbo can flow upto 500hp

really!....you mean you cannot get anymore power out of something thats not rated.......even when running E85?

so is the rating the breaking restriction or flow restriction? What motor did they test it on?

Edited by Jetwreck

got one of these bolted onto my mates SR20 making about 300ish too...quite a nice turbo...and no their not a lag monster

and boys u know when it says 500hp turbo it doesnt meant the car's gonna be 500hp yer...means the turbo can flow upto 500hp

how silly do you think us "boys" are ? i KNOW a chinese 1000hp turbo will instantly turn my car into a 7 second vehicle. maybe even 6's if i run optimax

how silly do you think us "boys" are ? i KNOW a chinese 1000hp turbo will instantly turn my car into a 7 second vehicle. maybe even 6's if i run optimax

Whatchoo talkin 'bout Willis? Maybe throw on a couple of Nismo stickers; easy 100 horsepower each.thumbsup.gif

7 posts= Internetz expert.worship.gif

bahaha i was warned about YOU PPL so twitchy n dun read the whole thing

...take a breather ppl....loosen of your xena keyboard warrior princess bra's a bit n read it again...

and as for 7 posts...thats because i recently bought a 32 daily n signed on to buy/sell some parts

i was purely stating that i've SEEN that turbo work in person n its a reaaly good turbo n not like the 'lag monster' u dream boats are all on about

n JETWRECK: of course u can't how much a turbo FLOWS and how much power u have at the wheels is complete different story..u gotta take into account other supporting engine mode (cams, intake, exhaust) , drive train (gearbox, clutch type, diff gears) how heavy ur wheels are lol...but this is all common sense

and E85 is useless unless you go all out with big pumps bigger fuel lines (3/8 minimum) big injectors 1000/1400cc+ at the minimum LONG LIVE POWERPLUS 110 is where its at...readily available, can leave in the tank for months on end without fermenting n burns slower but harder than E85

so there u go that should keep u boys busy for a few more days...i'll check back next week for the next lot of attacks :) bahahaha

...take a breather ppl....loosen of your xena keyboard warrior princess bra's a bit n read it again...

and as for 7 posts...thats because i recently bought a 32 daily n signed on to buy/sell some parts

i was purely stating that i've SEEN that turbo work in person n its a reaaly good turbo n not like the 'lag monster' u dream boats are all on about

n JETWRECK: of course u can't how much a turbo FLOWS and how much power u have at the wheels is complete different story..u gotta take into account other supporting engine mode (cams, intake, exhaust) , drive train (gearbox, clutch type, diff gears) how heavy ur wheels are lol...but this is all common sense

and E85 is useless unless you go all out with big pumps bigger fuel lines (3/8 minimum) big injectors 1000/1400cc+ at the minimum LONG LIVE POWERPLUS 110 is where its at...readily available, can leave in the tank for months on end without fermenting n burns slower but harder than E85

so there u go that should keep u boys busy for a few more days...i'll check back next week for the next lot of attacks :) bahahaha

worship.gif

lolz.......finished yet....Glad you explained it to me!

post-37023-0-20052800-1328216719_thumb.png

Edited by Jetwreck

Maybe you should take off your headmasters cap champ; we're not 5 year olds.:thumbsup:

Can't wait for my next lesson in "Howz to turbos my Xena Keyboard"...

Frankly I'm amazed it took you this long to find us; we've all been cluelessly bumbling around in the scary car modding wilderness without you...

Thanks god you're here now.:wub: