SAU Community

Project Scrawny

Trozzle

i wish i worked near a park so i could do a little run during the day when i have nothing to do

this concrete jungle is usless to me

anyway, OT

cruise pics stat

Like I said earlier in thread when I got back, don't have any pics :( brand new camera's "60m water proof" case decided to kick the bucket at around 2m, so it flooded and died in the ass. Hadn't taken any interesting photos prior to this, since it happened on one of the first days...le sigh. I am sorry sir.

Parkour son, parkour ^

This. Other than the risk for injury being much greater and truly good areas being somewhat scarce...

200g chicken drumstick meat with skin (no bones), 8 slices of extra tasty cheese (166g apparently).

1182cal (or 4948kj) - 88g fat, 92g protein.

I'm no longer hungry as such, just I have an insatiable craving for food...even though my stomach won't be telling me to eat for the rest of the day with that much fat to digest, lol.

it probably didn't come in powder form

dont disappoint me....

200g chicken drumstick meat with skin (no bones), 8 slices of extra tasty cheese (166g apparently).

1182cal (or 4948kj) - 88g fat, 92g protein.

I'm no longer hungry as such, just I have an insatiable craving for food...even though my stomach won't be telling me to eat for the rest of the day with that much fat to digest, lol.

200g of chicken is all good, dunno how you ate the cheese though, that shit is rank.

dunno how you ate the cheese though, that shit is rank.

Brb digesting 6 kinds of synthetic wallet rapage from GNC.

Poor kid, never gonna live this down lol.

sif i shop at gnc....

Mr Supplement all the way

EDIT* was interested in what he had because I have to squeeze 3 meals into one whilst I am at work and still get a decent amount of calories. Stupid prick coworkers had a winge because I had a small meal before and after lunch when they cant have a smoke.

Edited by -FIGJAM-

dont disappoint me....

200g of chicken is all good, dunno how you ate the cheese though, that shit is rank.

I LOVE cheese (though it doesn't make me feel so great afterwards). You'll find that there's so many calories in what I've eaten due to the (relatively) massive fat content. The chicken alone was 496cal, cheese made up the rest.

Brb digesting 6 kinds of synthetic wallet rapage from GNC.

Poor kid, never gonna live this down lol.

LOL yep :P however if you're finding it hard to get calories in, a mass gainer that DOESN'T rely on sugars would be useful to snack on. From personal experience I can recommend Ultimate Nutrition Muscle Juice Revolution 2600. Shit tasted AWESOME and wasn't packed with simple sugars (unlike its brother 2455 or whatever it is, EWW). It's still a hole in your wallet compared to REAL foods, but 2 scoops (half recommended serving size) with full cream milk is just over 600cal and goes down easy.

Oh and no creatine or stupid shit so it won't bloat you too much (as I found creatine did with me). Won't make you feel full for ages.

sif i shop at gnc....

Mr Supplement all the way

EDIT* was interested in what he had because I have to squeeze 3 meals into one whilst I am at work and still get a decent amount of calories. Stupid prick coworkers had a winge because I had a small meal before and after lunch when they cant have a smoke.

www.bulknutrients.com.au for all your simple shit

www.a1supplements.com.au for all your complicated shit (like mass gainers) or brand name crap.

Cheapest I've found.

I'm hungry as f**k too, but after my lunch I've blown my intake WAY out for the day....it was more than double what it should have been if I stuck to what I made myself.

And all I have to eat here is more fatty chicken, more cheese, or more peanut butter.

I can't handle this shit. lol

Had an epiphany last night as I was attempting to get to sleep - f**k this strict diet bullshit lol, I simply can't handle restricting my food intake (as a volume, not specifically calories)...I just eat too much too easily. After the weekend I'll likely go back to my boring diet of buttloads of chicken/steak and veggies/rice. Low (but not minimal) carbs and fat, high protein. Mentally sustainable.

Instead of training in a deficit, I'm going to aim for 10-20% over maintenance depending on my energy levels. This should see me around the 2750cal/day intake, which when made up of shit like steamed veggies will be VERY filling (comparative to what I'm eating now).

Pretty much just going back to clean bulking now rather than waiting until the end of summer. To be hopelessly honest, I couldn't mentally handle eating such a small volume of food each day to keep my calorie intake below 2000.

LET THE GAINS BEGIN! I'd like to reach a 200kg deadlift before I reach 80kg bodyweight lol.

Current figures (@72kg bodyweight):

BP: 95kg 1RM

Squat: 120kg 8 reps (Haven't attempted 1RM)

Deadlift: 165kg 1RM (grip fail on 170kg)

Leg Press: 280kg 8 reps

Incline dumbbell press: 32kg DBs, 4x5reps

Strict military: 50kg 3 reps

Clean: 60kg 6 reps (Haven't bothered with 1RM as this was just chucked in after DLs for lulz)

Clean and press (is this a jerk? I'm not sure what it is): 60kg 1RM

Alrighty.

EDIT: Just realised I never actually said anything about this...I gave a cyclic keto diet a shot over the last 2 weeks (nil carbs Sunday - Friday, carb load Friday evening - Saturday night). Energy-wise I felt absolutely fine after the first day or so, no carb withdrawals or anything. However I can't sustain the significantly decreased VOLUME of food I had to deal with, even if I was back to eating all the stuff I loved.

Here's a screencap from Myfitnesspal showing what my daily intake was, give or take. There's 1650cal recorded here since I forgot to add the tablespoon of peanut butter I had as an afternoon snack (120cal, 10g fat 5g protein)

NPrev.jpg

Bodyweight was slowly increasing while visible surface fat was actually decreasing, it's just my appetite is a bit more than what it provided lol. Plus gains had plateaued somewhat.

I'm impressed you got this far... your pretty lean in that pic you posted which is a result of how strict you are with your diet... its fckn hard work dieting to get ripped and still functioning... going to work, seeing friends etc

remember the more muscle you add the higher your metabolism will be and the more food you can eat... so clean bulk is the way to go I reckon... if you do it as clean as you have been you will hardly get fat anytime soon

I find making improvements in the weight room much more rewarding than changes you see in the mirror (but that might just be me)

Trying to get PRs while on a calorie deficit is exhausting... I've never felt better than the week before ProRaw when I took all the restrictions off my eating... lasagne for lunch, yes please! lol

you'll be amazed how good you feel and how quickly your lifts go up... your very disciplined already and that's the best asset

I'm impressed you got this far... your pretty lean in that pic you posted which is a result of how strict you are with your diet... its fckn hard work dieting to get ripped and still functioning... going to work, seeing friends etc

remember the more muscle you add the higher your metabolism will be and the more food you can eat... so clean bulk is the way to go I reckon... if you do it as clean as you have been you will hardly get fat anytime soon

I find making improvements in the weight room much more rewarding than changes you see in the mirror (but that might just be me)

Trying to get PRs while on a calorie deficit is exhausting... I've never felt better than the week before ProRaw when I took all the restrictions off my eating... lasagne for lunch, yes please! lol

you'll be amazed how good you feel and how quickly your lifts go up... your very disciplined already and that's the best asset

that picture of me I've been flaunting around was achieved on my previous EASILY maintainable (yet boring) diet of egg whites+oats+bacon for breakfast, chicken breast+veggies/rice for lunch, and steak+veggies for dinner....just FYI :)

I suppose everything is just a lesson to be learnt, and this one I've learnt is a very effective path but not the one for me. At least now I know how easily and effectively I managed to cut back on my above mentioned ezmode boring diet, so when the time comes I know I can do it again :)

Just gonna relax for the rest of December at the least, it's too hard to maintain a strict diet over the christmas period lol