SAU Community

Project Scrawny

Trozzle

Look at this guy...

Fkn awesome Troy...honestly...you look a bazillion times better than the first pics you put up, nohomo. That's a solid cut job too. Can't really call you a lard ass anymore haha. And if you don't get laid on that trip, your personality truly sucks :P

Allllllmost as good looking as me :P

Look at this guy...

Fkn awesome Troy...honestly...you look a bazillion times better than the first pics you put up, nohomo. That's a solid cut job too. Can't really call you a lard ass anymore haha. And if you don't get laid on that trip, your personality truly sucks :P

Allllllmost as good looking as me :P

HAHAHA almost bro, almost. We're not done yet though :P thanks though dude appreciated :) I just gotta work on not being so goddamn beta now :domokun:

aaah to be young and single... have fun, you earned it:)

hehe exactly my thoughts, which is why I'm almost certainly gonna move over to Canada for at least 12 months midway through next year. While I'm young and prospectively single :D cheers!

And to be able to control intake of burgers :P

This. Hardest shit ever. Goddamn.

And to be able to control intake of burgers :P

yep, I allow myself one a week... and damn does it taste good!

living overseas is a great move when your young and single... an accent is like money in the bank when it comes to talking to random girls... plus chicks dig the skinny look so you'll do well ;) hehe

but why Canada? go somewhere warm so you have an excuse to invite girls to the gun show lol

yep, I allow myself one a week... and damn does it taste good!

living overseas is a great move when your young and single... an accent is like money in the bank when it comes to talking to random girls... plus chicks dig the skinny look so you'll do well ;) hehe

but why Canada? go somewhere warm so you have an excuse to invite girls to the gun show lol

Because snow :P USA doesn't interest me for this kind of venture, and any other appealing country doesn't speak English lol

Looking absolutely awesome Troy congrats! Inspiring once again! And from a girls aesthetical point of view I would say thats pretty much the perfect amount of muscle. Any more and it's over kill, although certain chicks dig this, so if you want those certain chicks then go for it :P like nick say chicks are liking the 'skinny' look although you are far from thin and mainly it's liking guys who look more natural rather than looking as if they have vainly shaped their body to the max. Which is kind of what we're all doing but there's a certain grace to it!

Have an awesome trip and yes I agree, if you /don't/ get laid then men in gyms around the world will weep :P

Oh and super jelly on the snow. Boarding? I'm hoping to reach some of the alps in Austria later this year to do boarding although I'm still classified armature. So keen!

Looking absolutely awesome Troy congrats! Inspiring once again! And from a girls aesthetical point of view I would say thats pretty much the perfect amount of muscle. Any more and it's over kill, although certain chicks dig this, so if you want those certain chicks then go for it :P like nick say chicks are liking the 'skinny' look although you are far from thin and mainly it's liking guys who look more natural rather than looking as if they have vainly shaped their body to the max. Which is kind of what we're all doing but there's a certain grace to it!

Have an awesome trip and yes I agree, if you /don't/ get laid then men in gyms around the world will weep :P

Oh and super jelly on the snow. Boarding? I'm hoping to reach some of the alps in Austria later this year to do boarding although I'm still classified armature. So keen!

:D :D Thanks heaps! I'm actually really really happy to see how much of a positive response I'm getting right now, really makes everything worth it for sure :) Particularly since you've given me honest criticism from a girl's perspective, which is just what I need :P I do still need to build shoulders and traps up a little, but otherwise I don't want much more muscle than where I am now.

I'm preparing to let them all down rofl

Oh also boarding for sure!! Downhill MTB at whistler in the summer, snowboarding in the winter. Super keen! Hitting up the alps in Austria would be surreal though, would be a sight to see!

Your just a massive coont Troy!

How's that deadlifting going?

hahaha cheers bro :P deadlifting is going well at the moment. Quite happily back to 120kg for 3 sets of 10, and did 140kg for 1 rep to see if I still could and it was farken EASY. Not gonna push too hard on weight though while I'm restricting calories, feel a bit lazy halfway through a set and I'll hurt myself again :P Just focussing on a bit more volume with lighter weights for the time being.

Looking good man, I suddenly feel very beta. P.S. Canada is awesome... 'tis my home-land :thumbsup:

Haha y u feel beta? And you're from Canada? Awesome :yes:

Update: 155kg 1RM deadlift no worries at all. Other than my face feeling like it wanted to pop from blood being forced up there, everything else felt perfect and surprisingly easy.

I don't want much more muscle than where I am now.

Faaark that, get big!!!

Your physique should always be a work in progress imo... No matter whether its trying to get bigger or cut

Edited by Mitcho_7

I disagree! Goals and motivation are good to keep you training and healthy, but I'm also happy where I am / don't want anymore muscle than I have - it's a great feeling. The journey is half the adventure, but never reaching a goal sucks too! A lot of people will never be 100% happy with their body, so those who do should probably be envied!

How big are you at the moment birds? I remember reading that you're 6ft+ and you were around the high 70kgs-low 80kgs lean.

If that's still the case, there's still plenty of room to add lean muscle to that frame!

Edited by Mitcho_7

Yeah agree with birds. Continually making new goals will just eventuate to stretching out to the impossible and making you self obsessed = roids. Worst case scenario of course!