SAU Community

Are You Guys Richer Than Rick?

GTR-N1

Spoke to some old work mates that are still working there.

Apparently the doors are closing tonight and not re-opening until they figure out what is going to happen.

That place has been going downhill for the past 3 years so it's not that surprising.

It probably didn't help him when strathfield car radio went under and he had something like $50m invested in it

It's been a tough game in automotive dealerships over the last few years.. The super groups like AHG are taking over and squashing most of the competition. My company had 20 or so dealerships a number of years ago, but we've pulled out and sold them all off completely now. Finance is where the money is at - unsurprisingly.. :teehee:

It's been a tough game in automotive dealerships over the last few years.. The super groups like AHG are taking over and squashing most of the competition. My company had 20 or so dealerships a number of years ago, but we've pulled out and sold them all off completely now. Finance is where the money is at - unsurprisingly.. :teehee:

Surprisingly the place i used to work for is only expanding with dealerships...odd...and AHG tower over them

Recent home conversation probably ends up like this...

Mrs D: What happened dear?

Rick: Those damn grey import importers! Every 10th car is a Skyline!

Or an Evo. The new Skyline of the aussie market.

P.S. Someone hook me up with some high roller finance job!