SAU Community

Sau: Nsw Tech Night #2 - Suspension And Alignment

Aggroman

The tyres connected to the... something?

Following on from the highly successful tyre tech night at NTW SAU:NSW and Wholesale Suspension Penrith bring you the 2nd in a long line of Tech Nights.

wholesalepenrith.png

Provided by: Wholesale Suspension Penrith

Topic: Suspension Setup and Alignments

Date: Wednesday October 19th

Time: 6pm until 9pm

technight.png

Agenda:

6:00pm – Members arrive for BBQ and drinks

6:45 – 7:00pm – Members are seated and ready for presentation

7:00 – 8:00-8:30pm – Wholesale Team will open up their workshop for the following

-Wheel Alignment Hoist available to check/change specs

-Safety Check hoist available for vehicle inspection and technical advice discussion.

-There will also be some race cars available on the night to see what what goes on underneath these speed machines.

8:30pm – 9:00pm - Aftermarket parts on display (Super Pro bushes, King Springs, Tein Components/ Koni Shocks)

"So I learnt how my tyres work but when I slam my car to the ground it wears out so bad im chewing out tyres, how do I fix this?"

These kind of questions and many more will be covered in depth and is a must for any true enthusiast trying to get the most out of their car, from your daily driver to your weekend warrior.

These nights are provided by our club partners for club members only; you are however welcome to join the club on the night.

See you all there!

Aggro.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There should be some time set in the schedule for Pat/josh to tell us some of the stories some customers request on a day to day basis.

You will be in stitches and horrified at the same time :teehee:

when do u finish and where do u come from.. m2 to m4 leaving at 5 from ryde takes 1.5hrs approx

from five dock along parra road to m4 leaving at 5 would take 1.5-2 based on my last leavings at those times but it was a thursday night and they have all the retards going late night shopping

I'm in for this too :) I'm in penrith so not too far and I figure I can join on the night? Even as a mechanic I'm learning new things literally every day so will be onteresteong to see what I can take out of this!!

yeah sure can.. if you can bring the filled out forms with you to give to me on the night