SAU Community

Bathurst 1000 Discussion

evil_weevil

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh Bathurst, the 1 weekend of the year that I don't answer phone calls or the front door and have missed numerous family things over the years! Actually I think it's my mothers birthday, but she can wait too!

I think Skaife and Lowndes have the winning combination but i'd really like to see my #1 team HRT do well they need it badly.

lowndes and skaife are a winning combo (and i'd love to seem them win it), but it's a long race and anything could happen. there have been plenty of "johnny on the spot" wins and podiums where teams have been mid pack for the whole race and then a safety car at the right time has fitted in perfectly with their strategy and put them up the front.

expected weather conditions at Mount Panorama today.

A top temperature of 18 degrees is expected today with morning fog and isolated showers and the chance of thunderstorms in the late afternoon.

lowndes and skaife must be even bigger favorites now...

greg murphy will be a favorite to.

that said he doesn't have the best wet Bathurst record does he....

expected weather conditions at Mount Panorama today.

lowndes and skaife must be even bigger favorites now...

greg murphy will be a favorite to.

that said he doesn't have the best wet Bathurst record does he....

Well looks like SBR are stepping up to the plate. All three cars in the top ten in P5 with Cheeseburger fastest. Whincup put his thing in the wall trying to keep up. So the 888 lads will be busy before qualifying this arvo.

one of their cars got bumped 5 spots down the grid because they didnt hear the call to get their cars weighed.

then the general manager of the supercabs pretty much called the GRM team incopetant etc

one of their cars got bumped 5 spots down the grid because they didnt hear the call to get their cars weighed.

then the general manager of the supercabs pretty much called the GRM team incopetant etc

Garry wears his heart on his sleeve and I can understand how he would have been insulted.

Always been a fan of people that call it how they see it and don't worry about upsetting the world.

for the 2nd year in a row will be supporting a HOLDEN :yucky: so watch out for the Fair Dinkum Sheds car to come from 27th

beer is cooling. still got 14 hours, should be enough. bathurst is that special day when beer can start before midday.

An old rule I go by is...

1 by 11, or else 11 by 1... :cheers:

An old rule I go by is...

1 by 11, or else 11 by 1... :cheers:

I like this moto!!!

me and my mates have a double scotch in lap 1 to warm up haha and has to be finished by end of lap one other wise its a shot