SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

I did.. But I sold em for what they cost me so am I less stupider?

Looks good man 275 is a huge tyre!

Yeh but knowing me IDE scratch the shit out of them, Ide rather be replacing $250 rims than $1000 each

My opinion anyway

i <3 fake wheels

SHUNNNNN SHUNNNNNN SHUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

might have found a set of 17" panasport faces. same as anths rims. rebarrel to 17x9.5 -5 and 17x10+20 with step lip goodness?, YES PLEASE

Just eBay man

Dear status,

Hello,

My name is Alex im trying to get in contact with a lady named ****** ********** her ebay name is ************ of the geelong area about an item i bought off her i believe you bought a gearbox from her just wondering if you could supply an address and telephone number.

Thanks for your help,

Alex

- agg12

Dear agg12,

Sorry as per eBay rules I cannot supply third parties with information about people we have had correspondence and/or dealings with.

- status

Dear status,

Id like you to know i'm a 15 year old teenager who saved hard to get enough money to buy a new phone i transfered $560 into her account and the phone wasnt sent she is not answering any ebay messages and ebay cannot help me so id really apreciate your help

- agg12

Dear agg12,

I'd like you to know we're a 25 year old business with no interest in getting sued over disclosing personal information to a third party. If you have an issue with theft, contact the police or the financial institution you paid with. In future use PayPal for online transactions.

Good day.

- status

LOL should have told him you had his phone... and then robbed him when he came to pick it up.

then as youre riding away while popping a mono on the R1, you yell out ALAHU AKBAR. noone would suspect its you. theyd think youre from coburg.

nice Aaron.

Haters told me Rotas on the GTR would break on the track, then I beat their lap time.. they were mad. And guess what my rims were still in one piece :O

Alex, you want a GS? lol apparently I get a new car after 3 months with this new job.. doh!.. doesn't really seem worth having a 60k car that I'll occasionally use on the weekends.. might be house time I suppose

nice Aaron.

Haters told me Rotas on the GTR would break on the track, then I beat their lap time.. they were mad. And guess what my rims were still in one piece :O

Alex, you want a GS? lol apparently I get a new car after 3 months with this new job.. doh!.. doesn't really seem worth having a 60k car that I'll occasionally use on the weekends.. might be house time I suppose

fake rims are fine, people just hate cause copies of the more expensive wheels they fork out for

I ran rotas and xxr's and both fine, and even now with the BBS's I still won't criticise on rota's and other fakes

lol. someone offered me $100 for my stock gtt wheels. hmm. maybe i'll just make a table instead.

not worth it, table more profitable :P

nice Aaron.

f**k that, just got bills for water usage, rates & body corporate fees. There goes $1000 which I wasnt expecting to spend.... /rage

The r32 getting neglected bad :(