SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

mines legal, until i get caught

Gonna be legal for a while then. Bloody golf living out no where.

By the way, last time when i went home from yours when it was cold as, there was a sneaky little cop hiding in the bushes. The bend right before it starts going downhill into wallan. Saw him in the corner of my eye, luckily i was going 100. Haha.

its not higher. the front wheel arch is higher. most cars are like that

Lame...

Gonna be legal for a while then. Bloody golf living out no where.

By the way, last time when i went home from yours when it was cold as, there was a sneaky little cop hiding in the bushes. The bend right before it starts going downhill into wallan. Saw him in the corner of my eye, luckily i was going 100. Haha.

Lame...

hahaha no cop looks twice at it :P

yeah they hide around area have to be careful, they go for speeding and drink driving the most

Dat ass

QS3I0821.jpg

De-badge your car and do something with the rear tail lights...grey or black or smoked...then you'll be set.

Pat, yeah I get you now.

Okay I know it still doesn't look that good, but I refuse to instagram and youl have to trust me that this is the best pasta in Melbourne (I have tried them all!). 800gm spagbol w/parmesan and pan fried cheese bread.

i take your spage bol... and raise you mine...

IMG_2442.JPG

1 large carrot

2 brown onions

2 sticks celery

4 cloves garlic

500g pork mince

500g beef mince

12 vine ripened tomatoes (vine on)

1 jar tomato paste (300ml)

2 star anise

2 bay leaves

1 sprig of rosemary

3 sprig's thyme

1/2 bottle merlot

Finely dice onion, carrot and celery. Heat heavy based pot with olive oil and cook onion, carrot and celery on a low heat for 10 minutes, stirring constantly.

Mince garlic, add to pot and cook for 3 minutes, stirring constantly.

Remove vegetables from pot and place aside in large bowl.

Return pot to heat and turn up to full, add more oil and when smoking, add pork mince and salt

fry pork mince until cooked through.

Remove pork mince and add to bowl with vegetables.

Repeat process with beef mince.

Remove beef mince and add to bowl with pork/vegetables.

Return pot to burner, allow to heat then add red wine and tomato paste*. Once red wine has boiled, add contents of bowl back into pot and bring to boil.

While this is heating, roughly chop the tomatoes and add to pot.

Into a clean muslin or chux cloth add bay leaves, star anise, thyme, rosemary, black peppercorns and the green tomato vines as well as any of the vegetable offcuts remaining. tie this off and add to pot.

Simmer on the lowest possible heat for 90 minutes with a tight fitting lid on.

Remove lid and muslin cloth, and cook until desired consistency is reached.

Add salt and pepper to taste

*Pour some of the wine into the bottle of tomato paste and shake it up to get the paste remnants.

Yay.

not enough lebo for you, was expecting the inside of the boot to be filled and smoothed

Sau: the bearded chef.

Make some for me ham, but - pork mince, because im a good Muslim.

you do realise there was pork mince in it yeah?

not enough lebo for you, was expecting the inside of the boot to be filled and smoothed

you do realise there was pork mince in it yeah?

you do realise - means minus yeah?

lol no lebo sex spec here dude