SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

grant: where is pewter s15 please.. hopefully for sale?

Sadly it isn't for sale, bloke at work's buddy own it. Have 2 way, HKS Hipermax 3 coilovers, staggered 17/18" wheels painted in blue (forgot what kind) with pearl - one pair is Stern 17s another pair, unknown. From memory it doesn't have sunroof.

He is wanting to buy TE37's. Bloke at work were going to tell me more but he was needed in service area, shall ask him more info when I see him next.

Not sure how to FB link

Does this work brah?

http://www.facebook....linesaustralia/

162 comments, whoah...

Sadly it isn't for sale, bloke at work's buddy own it. Have 2 way, HKS Hipermax 3 coilovers, staggered 17/18" wheels painted in blue (forgot what kind) with pearl - one pair is Stern 17s another pair, unknown. From memory it doesn't have sunroof.

He is wanting to buy TE37's. Bloke at work were going to tell me more but he was needed in service area, shall ask him more info when I see him next.

162 comments, whoah...

what

Whether you disapprove of someone, how they behave, act or simply whatever - as long as people follow the board rules - they are fine to use this forum.

I suggest some of you have a good long think about why the last Wasteland was closed, because the next piece of dribble I see from you'll will result in more bans than have already been handed out thus far.

This is not how a community of mature age people should be acting, this is the kinda crap you see in primary school.

Spewing this all over the internet and various mediums is fking childish and utterly pathetic. A problem goes away if it is ignored kids.