SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

According to the riders handbook black/dark bikes/gear ftl lol surprised black gear and helmets are legal since they keep going on about how you should get bright colours instead...

I'm yet to insure my car that I drive heaps so dunno how i'd go with a bike that i'd occasionally ride :/

This is true...but black looks so good lol.

You have no car insurance?! Not even third party?

Swann are good for bikes. The difference in premiums between models of bike is amazing. Insuremyride seemed fairly cheap as long as you haven't lost your licence in the past 5 years...if so, they don't want to know you.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

harsh enuf??? :P

I'm over 25 and rating one when I had full comp on my car so hopefully bike insurance doesn't rape me..

As for black gear I'll get an alpinestars jacket, black with white highlights probably. Helmet still no idea, torn between Rossi designs, all black, all chrome or a more standard looking lid. Won't be getting my license til march now and probably won't get a bike straight away anyway so plenty of time to think about that shit

Rimspec, if you don't even have 3rd party you're a flog

^ I'd really like to get some fluro gramlights for the gtr they look sweet

Not on gunmetal some gtc's on the other hand..

Sexy!

+1 Dezz gotta have 3rd party at least just a love tap could send ya broke, my car was 6.5k for headlight and a front bumper o.O