SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

That has 'tuff' written all over it, but also gay as aids :D just not my cup of tea.

A mates bike of mine is :worship:

313451_10150473269579377_749169376_11264565_165405055_n.jpg

These ducatis have f*kn massive tyres on the back, saw one the other week:

Diavel_2012_Studio_B_D01_1920x1280.mediagallery_output_image_[750x423].png

Never dropped a bike but it happens all the time to learners and even full licenced riders...all it takes is an emergency stop and your front wheel turned slightly!

If you want something sizeable to learn on, go get a LAMS approved Ducati Monster or Ninja 650R They are decent sized frames and torquey engines...much nicer in traffic than any of the 4 cylinder Japs.

Got a soft spot for matte black Harleys...sensational looking things and will own when I get over sports bikes.

Never dropped a bike but it happens all the time to learners and even full licenced riders...all it takes is an emergency stop and your front wheel turned slightly!

If you want something sizeable to learn on, go get a LAMS approved Ducati Monster or Ninja 650R They are decent sized frames and torquey engines...much nicer in traffic than any of the 4 cylinder Japs.

Got a soft spot for matte black Harleys...sensational looking things and will own when I get over sports bikes.

Not sure if it's changed, but full comp on Ls was ridiculous as well, they were charging as much as the bike

According to the riders handbook black/dark bikes/gear ftl lol surprised black gear and helmets are legal since they keep going on about how you should get bright colours instead...

I'm yet to insure my car that I drive heaps so dunno how i'd go with a bike that i'd occasionally ride :/