SAU Community

Your Bottom 5: Movies

JMP 82

Obviously a complete rip-off of James' thread but I'm sure there are some of you who have been thinking about the worst 5 while coming up with your best 5, so this is where you post 'em.

(worst)1: Cruel Intentions 2 - This is the worst movie in the world except for a lezo scene with two cousins in a shower, and a lezo kiss at the end with the two main characters... the rest needs to be fast forwarded!

2: Torque - Sh1thouse... nuf' said

3: Mars Attacks - How did they get they get so many actors to play in this one???

4: Waterworld - Well most things Kevin Costner really...

5: Kangaroo Jack - Two words... "Talking Kangaroo"...

Anyways, you might all agree, or disagree but post ur thoughts and warn others of such disasters in the form of film...

Cant go along with Waterworld, Dennis Hopper is always good for a laugh, Postman i can go along with as there is no Dennis Hopper providing comic relief

Bad Boy Bubby was so bad it was great, if the movie sucks it normally gets turned off 15 min into it,

1. The Fast And The Furious - lmfao

2. 2Fast 2Furious - lmao

3. Torque - lol

4. Kangaroo Jack - wtf

5. Scary Movie III - Number two was way better, this was funny, but shit...

1. The Fast And The Furious - lmfao

2. 2Fast 2Furious - lmao

3. Torque - lol

4. Kangaroo Jack - wtf

5. Scary Movie III - Number two was way better, this was funny, but shit...

bah... asmuch as fnf are lame - they're entertaining. i paid to see em and was entertained

and mars attacks was cool :( can't take it seriously

1. Perfect Storm - what a waste of time, it was just a big storm!

2. Rollerball - saw this at the drive-in using the "provided" speakers (original Jap stereo).

3. Scooby Doo - travesty.

4. Matrix Revolutions - anti-climax, spend some money on the script instead.

5. Xanadu - no comment.

Mars Attacks is a great film, the fact that there are so many decent actors it what makes it's so good.

not in order

1. Street Fighter- The movie (Van Damme one). so much hype for such a shit film for a great game.

2. Mortal Kombat Annihilation. same as above

3. 28 Days Later. hello?? hello???

4. Bats. shake the camera and u know what I mean

5. Matrix Rev. worse way of ending a good trilogy. movie was rushed :cheers:

(worst)1: Cruel Intentions 2 - This is the worst movie in the world except

Yep I aggree with you on that! There were none of the original actors in it, it was like some B grade actors that you have never seen before. The story line was stupid aswell.

Dreamcatcher: It was just plain f*cked

Robin Hood, Men In Tights: Dragged along to this against my will - and it sucked.

Matrix 3 (Revawhatever): Obvioisly no-one at Warner Bros knows the 'aint broke, don't fix' mantra

I thought Robin Hood: Men in Tights was cool :)

Agree with the Matrix 3 bit... good efects, but it had nothing on the second one, let alone the brilliance of the first one!

#1. Matrix Revolutions... everyone knows its the worst film ever, i went in there expecting a huge movie event, instead i threw my drink and popcorn at the window where the projector shoots from coz i was so angry at everyone

#2. Secret Window... i was expecting big things as it looked great in previews and johnny depp has never let me down until now...

#3. The Wizard Of Oz... if i had the chance to shove a firecracker up the damn lions ass and watch him do they lame fake cry he did i would do anything...

#4. House on Haunted Hill... just watch it...

#5. The Mighty Ducks Movies... boy o boy where do i start... emilio estevez ??? josh jackson in his young days ??? could it be possibly a gayer cast ? throw in libarache and you have yourself he next Village People...

#1. Matrix Revolutions... everyone knows its the worst film ever' date=' i went in there expecting a huge movie event, instead i threw my drink and popcorn at the window where the projector shoots from coz i was so angry at everyone

What did everyone expect from that movie? I don't understand why so many people say it was a bad movie?

1. Digital Man (the first movie I ever turned off half way thru. I was 10. )

2. Anything with Pauly Shore (on the positive side, wont cost you much at the local video store)

3. You've got Mail (geez I wonder if they'll get together???)

4. Short Circuit 2 (number five should've died)

5. Cry Baby (painful... just painful)

1. Scent of a woman(I just didnt get it...maybe Im not in touch with blind ppl these days)

2. The Haunting(they did a good job setting everything up, but the climax never came)

3. Ghost Ship(just plain awful)

4. Spiderman(I used to read the comics and was very disappointed by the movie

5. The Hulk(nuff said)

yeah... dusk till dawn is great!!

anyway....

1- Cry Baby.. made me want to cry in agony!!!!!!! sucked big time

2- Cruel Intentions II.. as above

3- Undersiege II.. pretty much all of Steven Sigal movies actually

4- Speed II.. Crap Crap Crap

5- The Wiz (i think thats what its called) the wizard of Oz movie with Michael Jackson in it.. need i say more

and

6- I had to put this in.. Xanadu..