SAU Community

Nismo Super Coppermix

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this has kind of swayed me away from a JB.... NISMO it is....Any import mechanic will be fine installing one of these....Anything thats a must with the install? What the weight of the fly wheel it comes with?

just had a look on negun....I nnot sure what one i need to buy...they have one for the r33 gtst and then one for the Rb26dett gtr 33....Mines a R33 gts4 with a rb26dett....Confussing much!!

just had a look on negun....I nnot sure what one i need to buy...they have one for the r33 gtst and then one for the Rb26dett gtr 33....Mines a R33 gts4 with a rb26dett....Confussing much!!

well I think you pretty much have the same running gear as the R33GTR,, I'm sure someone else can confirm that?

Thanks guys. What is the power ratings for these as I'm only making approx 270kw

I got a NPC single carbotic button for that, got the flywheel too... no issues. Local support is always good.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here please read

from (http://www.rhdjapan....h-r32-r33-55829)

Product Note:

Because of the design and manufacturing processes made to create the improved clutch response provided by the sports clutch disc and lightweight flywheel and increased output, it is possible that the transmission or bearings may transmit a rumbling noise, compared to genuine Nissan parts. Transmission or gear noise is particularly likely to occur at idling or when accelerating or decelerating from the area around 2000rpm; however, this has no effect on quality or performance.

The rattling sound which is characteristic of six-speed manual transmissions, Getrag-equipped vehicles and S15 6-speed manual transmission vehicles, has been proven in actual vehicle testing to be reduced through the use of the G-max.

Im getting a rattling with my Nismo clutch in R34 GTR on idle, its quite pronounced. Goes away when you put your foot in the clutch.

I think you can just hear it more though because my car still has the stock exhaust.