SAU Community

R34 Gtr With Work Meisters S1

I'd be interested in one of those lips if there's a group buy ! What size / profile are most running on 19 s by 10.5 I'm thinking 265/35 ??

275/30/19 for me.

265 will have a bit of stretch.

If I were to purchase, i'd go 285 if I could afford :)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go the Meisters mate !

Who ever says there "too common" firstly how many R34 GTR's do you see on the road, not including pictures over an internet board???

How many of those had Meisters on them ???

Point proven.

sorry to hijack, but re: the bootlip spoiler, you lose the middle brake light yes?

I was thinking about this the other day.

Does it then make the car illegal? Due to not having the third/centre light?

btw, there is a sponsor on here that does work meisters cheap occasionally. 18"/19" any width and offset you want.

• 1 month later...

Change those copies out asap had this happen to one of the copies i had on my evo .

post-9953-0-46647100-1336488490_thumb.jpg

then had a present turn up for the gtr ! So now i can show you how they look with black centres once i get tyres fitted .

post-9953-0-00770400-1336488778_thumb.jpg

Size, offset and price please and pics of them fitted :D

Pm if preferred.

A bolt like that would go through any wheel though haha. Not just fakes :)

19x10.5 +12 had to wait for them to be made got them through JDM Concept on here great deal check here for price http://www.skylinesa...ll-29-feb-2012/

Would like to think if i had a better quality wheel this might not have happened so changed then to rpf1s and they look amazing !

post-9953-0-38455100-1336490165_thumb.jpg

Will get photos of the Meisters fitted once i decide on tyres (size/brand?) Am thinking Ku36s as i just fitted these to the evo and am liking them so far ???

LOL the reason I am looking for a change is the matte black wheels are hard to see

That's true...

Capturing the right lighting and angle takes a bit of patience - although these are satin.

Terry-233.jpg

At a slightly different angle, the spoke detail gets lost.

Terry-228-1.jpg

• 1 month later...

I have the same problem right now. Are the r34 GTR and R33 GTR have the same size rear fender size. Can the wheels from that white R34 GTR fit on a R33 GTR?

I would like to use 19x10.5 at +12 offset all round with 285/75R19 all round. The car has coil overs and standard Brembo brakes. I really like the staggered look and would really like to see some more pics of a R33 GTR on some work wheels.

What do you guys think would give me the best looking setup I like that drift look with allot of lip if possible with out compromising tire size. Thanks mate.

• 3 months later...

Mmmm looks awesome. Better photos asap please :D with some sun.

I want 18x11s but the problem is with the chrome lip, it makes the wheels look really small, so maybe 19 is the way to go.

Yeah sorry for the iPhone pics have better ones on my dslr but my computer died will get them up asap ! 19s look so small on a 34 I know you can fix this by going super low (I won't go lower) 20s would look good but it's not a show car it's meant to be drivin :) wish I had have went 285s would have filled the guards out more but didn't want scrubbing issues 275s no issues at all :)