N/A®

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Spotted TIN on morphett yesterday arvo :dry: cheers for the wave

Also spotted a silver stagea at BP brighton yesterday arvo/night, had a front bar no idea what else, but looked the goods!

Spotted a Black R34 sedan with black centered impuls at marion tonight with a for sale sticker on the back, if you're on here my mate called you about it - he's in love with my 33 and is looking to get a skyline himself.

Spotted Matty Tonkin'a r31 today, when I drove past his house :P

Edited by Mike_

Mike that black 34 has huge deep dish rear rims yeah like silver outer with black inner

if so that car is NA

EDIT morning Flick :P

early to rise or late to bed :dry:

Edited by Madaz

Spotted Mel and Pawley's Stagea at TTP carpark tonight - wtf are you guys doing leaving that thing for ppl to steal/break into at TTP? (We took the Accord Euro as always and left the 34 at home) :P

What else are the 3 of them going to go shopping in, the pug?

Spotted Mel and Pawley in TTP.

Also spotted Grim and his lovely lady in the Tea Tree Plus car park - I think they were wondering who the f*ck I was.

They were in the RS260.

What else are the 3 of them going to go shopping in, the pug?

Spotted Mel and Pawley in TTP.

Also spotted Grim and his lovely lady in the Tea Tree Plus car park - I think they were wondering who the f*ck I was.

They were in the RS260.

Ha ha it only clicked to me that it was you chops as we had pulled out, i recognised the face but took me a second to click after my brain had been fried doing xmas shopping! lol!

Yeah its got Starcorp impuls on it atm, but i swear it said gtt on the back

if its the same one hes got the blue GT badge i had a quick chat with him 1 day when i saw him @ car lovers south rd

yeah Daniel the new owner said he is going to drive it non-stop all over Adelaide for the next few days - I wonder how many 'spotteds' she will get :P

No doubt he is going to be driving it like he stole it too - he is that kinda guy :)

nah I don't need to file anything I thought - he does it all on his end. I have the purchase receipt which shows what time and date he bought the car, so it is his problem. He was probably in town changing the rego into his name anyhow .... hopefully

well its the blitz/defect time of the year again, so you'll see me around in a mazda 626.

What makes u think that will stop em? >_< I saw 3 cars today alone being pulled over by cops, as i drove past...

Nightcrawler, u still can notify the rta that u sold it, as in was in there paying rego and the guy next to me was going on about how he sold a car, and the computer didnt show it...