SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

spotted sambo's car out front of boostworx this arvo when i called past to see shaun

also just spotted bezender before cruisin along seacombe road. yeah that was me that tooted and waved from the red ute as i was waiting to turn out of my street

haha i thought that was u matty :P

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeh I work at JBTP.

And yeh got defected for my rims.

REGENCY HERE I COME

funny you should say that, i was thinking as i drove past how the hell do you get around with those wheels and not get busted.

maybe i jinxed you, sorry.

Ahh brenton that sux :S U got stockies im guessing? Yell out if you need to borrow some..

Spotted a few around today. Black 33 and white 33 both lookin for parks at TTP bout 2ish today.

Dark Blue/Black 33 (couldnt tell in the light) gettin a wash in the carwash up modbury.. the one near the BP where Jas033 works..

Kid J black 34 in city, white 34 with some sorta kit on Nth East rd heading modbury way

Umm thats bout all, not many imports out today!

sorry to put this in a sorta inappropriate thread. im in the process of buying a r33 gtst from a caryard at gepps cross and was wondering if anyone here knew its history or inded was the previous owner? its maroon and reg is wwf089.

thanks.