[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Down the carwash just now, white 33 pulled in with flame decals, chromies etc, the same one i see cruising with the hot blue 34 im in love with lol

Anyway got chatting with one of the guys, owns a black 34, they didnt know bout SAU so i had a chat, told em bout it, should have a few new members soon, hot cars :rofl:

Down the carwash just now, white 33 pulled in with flame decals, chromies etc, the same one i see cruising with the hot blue 34 im in love with lol

Anyway got chatting with one of the guys, owns a black 34, they didnt know bout SAU so i had a chat, told em bout it, should have a few new members soon, hot cars :D

they were both on the ns cruise

i had to laugh at the 34 though had a GTR badge on the back and its a GTT and he had some god awful sound system going on in there too turned up full so its distorted heaps ;)

Lauren and Kye

saw rush33 drive past the bartley hotel while i was there suckin back a few.

Did notice ur rig sitting out the front, would have stopped in for a beer on the way back if i knew u were outside....

Just spotted PURESX on the front cover of the latest HOT4S mag.. Nice! .. Love the sub ;)

Pop on down to extreme horsepower show this weekend and check it out in the flesh!

flick here- R33PER do u work at the intencity at marion? Saw ur car and then i reckon it was u that served us at the counter. Was going to ask.. but thought i would look like a total moron if it wasnt u lol.

Was also going to leave a note on your window :)

flick here- R33PER do u work at the intencity at marion? Saw ur car and then i reckon it was u that served us at the counter. Was going to ask.. but thought i would look like a total moron if it wasnt u lol.

Was also going to leave a note on your window :ermm:

haha yeah, i was going to ask if it was you also but thought i would have sounded insane if it wasnt :) recognised you from the first cruise i went on. hope you got your stuff without any dramas, kids are so indecisive lol

Spotted a white 33 gts's driving from morton road up elizabeth road (in morphett Vale) last night, forget the time, bout 1ish.. followed ya for a bit, then ya turned off.. car looked nice..