SAU Community

A Video Thread?

AngryRB

As much as this is the FI section you have to agree this is where all the mech heads hang out.. nobody goes to the NA section to talk about building motors etc. That section is all about who has the best looking slow skyline.

a video thread is definitely cool.. like the dyno thread. This turbo setup will make you lol this hard.

I like the idea.

yeah dyno videos suck. seen one seen all. i dont even watch my own car on the dyno lol

I think a good reference video thread would be in car of the speedometer while driving on the street or track with a description of mods listed. Eg would be.. r34 gtr 2.8 -5 than you can compare with the next guy who has a standard -5 or -7. It would also make peoples choices easier who is thinking about -5 or -7 and you can compare the lag and how fast it builds revs ect

I think a good reference video thread would be in car of the speedometer while driving on the street or track with a description of mods listed. Eg would be.. r34 gtr 2.8 -5 than you can compare with the next guy who has a standard -5 or -7. It would also make peoples choices easier who is thinking about -5 or -7 and you can compare the lag and how fast it builds revs ect

Yeah this is a good idea it will help those people make choice on what set up they want, if they arnt able to go for a drive in a car with a similar setup to get a feel for it. this will at least give them an idea of what it will be like.

Yeah this is a good idea it will help those people make choice on what set up they want, if they arnt able to go for a drive in a car with a similar setup to get a feel for it. this will at

yeah dyno videos suck. seen one seen all. i dont even watch my own car on the dyno lol

Problem with this is if you have a decent after market ecu you can fudge the Tacho to make things look alot better than they really are, that also goes double when they show ecu data video captures for speed aswell..... Also put R32/33 GTR Front n rear diffs/gears in an R34 GTR like alot of Jap shops used to do and watch the speedo!!! Not to say way too many Dyno's DONT seem extremely generous, but IMO listening to a car on the DYNO once you hear "THAT NOISE" you know something special is on the rollers..... I think put any and all video's up, there's always gona be haters and admirers..

least give them an idea of what it will be like.

Nice video's guys.

I don't see how its asking for trouble if the video is of the speedometer? In video 2 its obvious he is at the track as well.

Feel free to move to appropriate section if you think its best though