SAU Community

Bnr32 - Once In A Lifetime Build All Gt-R Owners Must See

Omg.. I hope you can do your best to keep it that clean!

You'll notice every little spec haha.

Still a f*cking awesome job.

Thanks Zane. Trust me, I will keep it clean.

More gear back from coating

IMG_8425.JPG

Rear hubs cleared

IMG_8426.JPG

Assembled

IMG_8454.JPG

IMG_8457.JPG

New OEM Nissan gear

IMG_8430.JPG

IMG_8433.JPG

IMG_8440.JPG

IMG_8442.JPG

IMG_8448.JPG

IMG_8453.JPG

Dude that is looking mint as!!!

No long now by the looks of it.

Cant wait to see it rolling.

When it does you wont be able to wipe the smile off your face.

BRAVO! I have a gun grey R32 in BC Canada and always thought about doing a major as you are! I would have to buy a second GTR for I think I might miss driving it for that long haha. Nice work man! inspiring to say the least!

Dude that is looking mint as!!!

No long now by the looks of it.

Cant wait to see it rolling.

When it does you wont be able to wipe the smile off your face.

Cheers bra! Not long at all mate. It has rolled.....it was glorious!

BRAVO! I have a gun grey R32 in BC Canada and always thought about doing a major as you are! I would have to buy a second GTR for I think I might miss driving it for that long haha. Nice work man! inspiring to say the least!

Hey mate. Nice! My brother is living in Kitimatt, BC. Where are you located>? Haha yeah but it would be worth it! You could get a lot done over the 7 or 8 months of snow...?

Thanks again

Fuel pump out, in absolute mint condition!!

IMG_8536.JPG

IMG_8538.JPG

Tank cleaned up

IMG_8539.JPG

Pump in and ready to put back in

IMG_8549.JPG

IMG_8561.JPG

Getting throttle pedal to fit up firm, was flopping around prior

IMG_8551.JPG

Cheers to Ants for the rear window plugs

IMG_8553.JPG

IMG_8559.JPG

Hey how thick is your radiator, i am after an aftermarket radiator that supports the factory fan shroud as well. did you have to cut the shroud at all to fit

thanks mate. keep up the awesome build thread :)

Had the same issue with the accelerator Peddle. (R34 race peddle set)

Plus found the length & angle of the new accelerator arm was off for my 32.

So moved the peddle onto the existing arm and firmed it up the same way.

the speed and precision of this build, damn.

thats Robbie for ya.........the man is just ruthless of dedication and had the eye of a tiger.

Well done Robbie

• Like 1

thats Robbie for ya.........the man is just ruthless of dedication and had the eye of a tiger.

Well done Robbie

Cheers bra! Not long at all mate. It has rolled.....it was glorious!

Hey mate. Nice! My brother is living in Kitimatt, BC. Where are you located>? Haha yeah but it would be worth it! You could get a lot done over the 7 or 8 months of snow...?

Thanks again

Fuel pump out, in absolute mint condition!!

IMG_8536.JPG

IMG_8538.JPG

Tank cleaned up

IMG_8539.JPG

Pump in and ready to put back in

IMG_8549.JPG

IMG_8561.JPG

Getting throttle pedal to fit up firm, was flopping around prior

IMG_8551.JPG

Cheers to Ants for the rear window plugs

IMG_8553.JPG

IMG_8559.JPG

Hey buddy! Ya Kitimatt is 9 hours from Williams Lake where I am presently! moving to Vancouver BC soon so can almost drive the GTR year round! well when its not raining so ya 6 months a year still haha. Maybe I will do a ground up in a year a 2! Thinking I would enjoy it! Thanks again for sharing your labor of love! NOW GET BACK TO WORK! need more pics haha

Coming along nice where did u get that small plug from

Cheers mate. From Ants on here

Hey how thick is your radiator, i am after an aftermarket radiator that supports the factory fan shroud as well. did you have to cut the shroud at all to fit

thanks mate. keep up the awesome build thread :)

53mm. Didn't have to modify anything but we did have to use some rubber spacers to raise up the radiator maybe 5mm or so, before doing this the fan was only just fowling on the shroud.

Cheers man

should be put away in a climate controlled environment....too good to drive

Ha can't do it, only live once

Had the same issue with the accelerator Peddle. (R34 race peddle set)

Plus found the length & angle of the new accelerator arm was off for my 32.

So moved the peddle onto the existing arm and firmed it up the same way.

Nice

world best skyline build... you can use this to reference parts and help you... make a sticky

Thanks mate!

Thanks Glyn. Insane amount of planning, thousands of hours and knowing the right people!

Well done Robbie

:blush: much appreciated mate, will be good to get the two of them together, give me about 7 weeks!

Man I have got to get a ride in this sometime!

For sure! Let me know when you're in Bris

Wow what a build keep up the good work :yes:

Thanks mate, not waiting on much now!

Exhaust and drive shaft in for good

IMG_8645.JPG

IMG_8644.JPG

IMG_8658.JPG

IMG_8660.JPG

IMG_8712.JPG

IMG_8714.JPG

IMG_8717.JPG

IMG_8720.JPG

IMG_8721.JPG

IMG_8728.JPG

IMG_8729.JPG

IMG_8733.JPG

IMG_8734.JPG

Terminated the 3in drop down that came on the Apexi catback so she is 3.5in out of front pipe to first muffler then 4in section to final muffler/cannon

IMG_8739.JPG

IMG_8798.JPG

IMG_8751.JPG

IMG_8756.JPG

Mate, seriously, stop it! Posting those piccies of your "undercarriage" are enough to make any grown man milk his baby wand till it runs dry and drops off!

Everyone is right, you shouldn't drive it! Keep this one in cotton wool then make another one that you can drive!

• Like 2